Sunday, December 02, 2007

"that's in the bible right? And I got a lotta peas!"

So I saw "the mist" Saturday. Effed up my whole mentality. Thank you Stephen King! Damn. But first...

So like I was saying, I was bored as hell at work. I was actually literally making a list of the things people do that really annoy me, like apologize for making me do my job, and saying "I'm just looking" when I say hi.

So I'm going through the list, and the evil supervisor comes to start ringing people up, and I look up at the guest she is ushering to her register, and its Jaslene! Youda thought it was Jaslene with $1000 the way I got hype. It literally made my day.

So yeah, I turned 12, so! I don't care what you say, the crib was rooting for Jas. She is fierce and deep and shit! And I aint hating on her accent. I don't hear that ish... My best friend from elementary school, adela, she kind of used to talk like that.

So I have know idea what she was here for, cuz I was squeaking too much. So whilst we were hugging I did notice she's quite bony. But its all good, because she did not have on any make up (I wore cover girl for a while, I know it when I see it) and chick was not giving me the hunger face. Plus she was buying food... Lol. She's clearly one of those people who's just bony as fuck. And she's not that tall, maybe 5'10"... She didn't seem much taller than me, but maybe cuz I just don't believe I'm short...

So yeah, I saw "the mist." or should I say "the mist" mushed me in the face. I went through an emotional rollercoaster with that movie. It was so good! I mean, scary movies are my thing, but I fucked Kesi's leg up! It had me squeamish! But it had enough substance that when people got deep I was like "wow..." and the old lady had me cracking up. She's responsible for my title quote. When she said it, best part of the movie, word-wise. Please go see it! It was fucked up yet good. I mean, Stephen King really got my mind all crazy. Sigh.

And I bought Amy winehouse's "Frank." Finally! Dang! Now I see why it would have taken til November to get it... I just wasn't willing to be on a waiting list that long. My fave song is still "f*** me pumps. " it is so true!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

3 comments:

Jameil said...

ehhh. i don't really do steven like that. plus still haven't seen american gangster or this christmas. looots of catching up to do. yay for jas!!

Adei von K said...

they did just release Frank didn't they? I like it more than Back to Black!

I do scary movies, can't say that i do steve king... maybe on DVD, I'l watch it with drew. no, he hates scary movies lol

Ms.Lady said...

OMG Jaslene!!! she was def rooted for in my house as well!! my mom called me to make sure i was at Mar's watching it!!

Eh..you know me and scary movies

You will be needin to run that amy winehouse so i may upload it..make a copy suhumm...lol...tell cuz-n-law come up off that robin thicke or we may have some issues..lol