Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I have the craziest uncle.

This is one of the "55 things I hope you blog about." I can't link to it but I'm sure if you google it or go to Jameil's page (look at my links) you can find it. Anyways...

Actually I have 10 crazy uncles.

*Melzie is a drinker who wants to be the life of the party.
*My uncle Gene yells. Its so funny though! He has grand kids and you can tell he loves them but he fusses and threatens like nobody's biz.
*Uncle Brian... He is crazy if only for the amount of kids he has. And he still sucks his thumb. And he's a fusser too. But I guess when you have 238 kids you would.
*I don't know my uncle Richard F like that, but I'm sure he's a nut too.
*Uncle Joe, he and I have the same birthday. We hated each other as kids. I think its cuz he's 6years older than me and probably was jealous cuz I'm fly and got attention moreso than the other grand kids.
*uncle Rob/Tom. That's actually 2 uncles. Still can't tell them apart. So I call them uncle Rob/Tom. And they still love me.
*uncle Richard J is a cheeser. Everything is a crazy joke. A loud, crazy joke.
*uncle Jimmy... He's the only one people really refer to as crazy. He apparently flipped out a few times, and, yeah, he lived in the attic... Had a pit bull that guarded the porch and scared the shit outta me.

But this aint bout nonna them. I'm talking about uncle Mike. Uncle Mike calls me "boy-oh." why? I'm not sure. He's a lil weird! My mom said he hit his head as a kid. He's one of those people that's really nice but clearly a tad slow. He's a bit of a prankster, and likes to sneak up on you and "boo," even when the joke was past. He's just a lil off... I can't explain it. But I love him. He puts a smile on my face. But lemme leave you with this:

Sunday I'm on the train and I receive a call from an unknown number. Usually I don't pick up, but when I'm in the fury of texting, the phone picked up before I even knew.

"hello."
"what up cuz."
"who is this?"
"turn around."
"what?"
"behind you, cuz."

So, I begin to turn around, knowing that I only have a few family members in Georgia, and I'm totally creeped out. Who is this man? How did he get my number? Why don't I have his?

And who is 2 seats behind me, laughing and cheesing? If you said "uncle Mike," you're so wrong! Haha! But if you guessed "uncle Mike's first-born son, Lil Mike," way to go! You get a cookie!

It runs in the freaking family. We're all crazy.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

4 comments:

Adei von K said...

since his name is "lil Mike" i'm sure he's a lil crazy too!! LOLOL That tripped me out that he got you and was trippin out himself!!

Ms.Lady said...

umm...slightly creeped oout by that..lol..you forgot to mention uncle melzies DYING need to threaten the very thought of the opposite sex coming near you and i with a shot gun *that i never knew if he ACTUALLY owned one or if it was the liquor talkin* *shruggin shoulders*
uncle gene will always be my sweetheart no matter how many times hes going to cuss me out about not coming to see him before i left and how he couldnt send my b-day card b/c he didnt have an address for me..yea..hes goes on and on..lol

La said...

lol um... that's a tad unsettling, lol

Jameil said...

i thought i had a lot of uncles (8). lmao @ you, A NEARLY GROWN WOMAN, who can't tell her uncles apart. insanity!!