Friday, December 14, 2007

Change of plans.

Last night I put some pix up of my cousin and her new baby. Then I went on her blog and noticed that she had posted from the hospital, which I didn't even know you could do, and mentioned putting up her own pictures. So I decided to take mine down until she does that. So there. They'll be up soon, but not today.



Puffy! Damn you! Lol our hotel Christmas party is this weekend. Fun! Everyone decided to go to the velvet room after the party. Awesome. I've never been there, its way on the north side and I live on the southside. So anyways, I'm listening to the radio, and it turns out Puffy (I'm old school. I don't call his ass diddy) is having his Christmas party there, partially because his stepson is having a sweet 16 on Saturday. So I know its gonna be packed and I know they're gonna yet to charge is out the ass. Sorry puff, but no. I aint got that kind of money and I'm still kinda pissed at TI for his album release party. So maybe I'll go home? It really depends on Mo, and what she's doing, cuz she's my ride.



Also, I changed my outfit! Or really, my outfit chose not to fit my rear end... In its defense, I've had those pants for some years. One of the virtues of being the same size since high school... So anyways, I got this great black halter dress with tiny red dots on it. Its so cute! Oh, you can't stop me! I'm thinking of pin curling my hair. I've never done it before. But I think it'll be cute and go great with the dress's style.



I also sort of changed my mind about leaving the hotel. Sort of. I applied for a transfer to a different, better department. It has most of the things I mentioned I wanted in my "don't know what I want" post. So take that, random nay sayer in the comments! I just realized I've been looking for a new job since September! I hope I get it. Pray for me! I'm qualified man. I have to wait til next week to see if I am in the running. I'm all about change for 2008, so it'd be great to start off with a new position.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

3 comments:

Jameil said...

show us this dress! what shoes?

Adei von K said...

pin curls and a polka-dot halter dress??? freakin.awesome.

the joy said...

There will be pictures! Shoes: black peep toe platform stilettos with red soles. Yummy.