Sunday, September 23, 2007

Don't know what I want,

But this is what I want. You know what I mean? Its like, who made a list of what kind of guy she would like? You have your things that you definitely want in a man, although not one specific man in mind. So this is what I want in a job, though I don't have one job in mind.

*i would like a job where I can sit down. Standing all day is making the physical problems I already have worse. And I think I saw a spider vein!

*one where I can wear cute outfits and not a uniform. I have tons of outfits that I've only worn once or twice, cuz where am I going?

*speaking of, I would like a set schedule of days off so I can have a social life!

*maybe an office with a diverse group of people. Men, women, old, young, from all over to all over.

*i would like to be able to wear a fashionable scarf around my head when I don't feel like doing anything to my hair.

*i would like to make at least $3 more than I make now to start. Ideally, I would like to start at 2x as much as I make now, but that might be asking a lot.

*to finish school while working in this awesome place.

*to work downtown and be able to access it by train.

*paid/ non working holidays.

*a starbucks nearby.

*a computer with which to blog, play music, and shop on my hour break.

*this new job must be secured by the end of October so that I can have the weekends off for my halloween party and kesi's birthday, respectively. (My current job would not be pleased with me taking two weekends off in a row.)

*a better insurance plan than I have right now.

*currently unforseen perks.

Is this too much to ask for? I don't think so. Some people might already have such things in their current job. I'm willing to compromise on some of these things, but certainly not others. I can't allow myself to move on and still be in a situation where I'm not satisfied. I'm feeling really serious about this. Its like a restlessness in my body that I can't get rid of. I like it though. its motivating me.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

4 comments:

shani-o said...

Motivation and restlessness are beautiful things. None of what you want is too much to ask for... you've just gotta take a leap and go for it. Especially since you're young and relatively free. :-) This is the time to switch it up.

La said...

That's not at all far fetched. You can totally get that. And once I get to the internet and do some tweaking, I'll send you your resume and you can be on your way.

Don said...

It may be a little too much to ask for.

Jameil said...

hurray for motivation!! aim high homie! even if you don't get it all, at least you have goals. when you get some of them you will wonder why you ever wanted them. lololol.