Saturday, September 22, 2007

Drunk blogging.

Went to a house party last night. Got a lil messed up. For some reason, I thought I might blog at this time. Luckily I thought better of it, and also my phone was dying, or this entry would go something like...

Hello peeps. I am so effed up right now. When did effed become a word, that I can say it and you now what I means? Its so hot. Its like 5 am and I need water. I ripped my pants. It did made it easiere to dance tho. Every time I stop dancing my stomacg hrts. I must keep dancing! I like that Kanye song about drunken hot girls. That's so mr right now. That's soo gonna be my facebook thingie!

...and so on. And what info am I really giving besides the fact that I was a tad disoriented and had a rip in a pair of jeans I have had for way to long?

What really happened was, a coworker had his BYOB and me and Breezy's B was a bottle of coffee patron. He picked it out and I gave him the eyebrow, because I hate coffee. He said it wasn't so crazy that I wouldn't enjoy it. He's my drinking patnah, so I trust him...

Before the party we went to the bar because it was also Mr Puerto Rico's birthday and we wanted to grab a few drinks with him. Omg I have never had such a strong midori sour. Maybe its because I was with 3 big dudes the bartender figured I could hang. Cuz when I ordered the first one, it was regular, and when PR ordered the second it tasted totally different. Omg we saw some prostitutes at the bar. They were hitting on everyone and I think we saw them pick pocket a guy. Awesome! One was trying to get this chick that reminded me of Teena Marie: clearly hung out with some black people in her life. Fire and de-si-ire... She had the bangingest legs and PR was gonna hit on her until it started looking like she was a lesbian. What is it with guys and the white girl thing? I mean, do white guys say, "yeah I wanna do a black girl, just to see what its like?" the probably do. I never said I wanted to sleep with a white guy to see what its like. But then again I have dated white guys and black dudes always want me to make a comparison. No! Not gonna! Not out loud I mean...

Breezy had to go home and change and I stayed in the car. After about 10 minutes, the music cuts off in the car because of the lil battery saver. The first thought in my head was, "scary movie, I'm gonna die." a minute later I see B at the door and figure I'm ok, til I hear him go "oh! What the fuck!" and hop on the trunk of his brand new car. Do I need to remind you that this dude is probably 2x my size? 250 easy. So if he did the dash to the car its time for me to lock the doors and grab a weapon. Turns out his pit bull got out and was chasing him around. Whew!

Party time. Patron time. It was good. The people I work with are freaks. The girl who was sharing all her relationship with me was literally upside down dancing with someone, and there are a few people who I couldn't identify cuz I couldn't see their face because all I saw was ass. I can't profess my complete innocence, I did rip my jeans, but that's cuz they played "back that azz up" and I was drop droppin it like its hot. Damn you Lil Wayne! But me and Hartford were having a "which part of CT can dance the best" moment. I won. Though she might say she did.

We ended up leaving at about 5... I did change my facebook thing to "Joy is a drunken hot girl" and then the phone died, praise the lord. When I got home I realized I didn't have my key and had to use my side entrance to get in. I haven't used it since the "our neighbors are gross and there are rats in my yard" incident and there was a nice spider web waiting for me. I had to use the classified ads I brought home to wipe them away so I wouldn't wake the house up with my drunken squeaking. Fun and slightly memorable. I'm a lil hungover, but not so much that I'm gonna call in for work. But I'm not taking crap from anyone today.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

La said...

I'm pretty sure drunk blogging is a new level of drunk dialing, lol