Tuesday, November 20, 2007

TMI Tuesday: stupid edition.

These are the worst questions. I almost didn't answer them, but I'm just trying to make sure I have an entry for today. Tuesday is like my easy day. Anyways...

1. what's the sexiest gesture a woman can make?
As a woman, I'd have to say the sexiest gesture I make... Who the hell knows. Its not sexy to me, and I think trying to be sexy is very unsexy. If we were to ask Kesi, he'd probably say my smile.

2. what are 3 inevitable things about you?
What? I am me and that is inevitable. I totally don't get this question. I may need to go find a dictionary cuz maybe my definition of inevitable (an instopable event) is wrong. Next question.

3. what do you want . . . . now?
I want my boyfriend to not have to be at work at 8am so that he could have come to my house and rubbed my feet and back, and snored and breathed on me while he slept(yes you do snore babe.)

4. what asset do you have besides the physical and the material?
I have many. I'm smart. I'm good with words and and numbers and lyrics. I'm a great friend, and I am an awesome kisser. I guess that's physical though. But I kiss with my heart. I've never kissed someone I didn't want to. Yes, even him... I had my motives.

5. describe a sexy mind.
A smart one. With a sophomoric humor. Wity. One that does not judge.

Bonus (as in optional):What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?
I'm thankful this year is almost over! And I'm thankful in advance that once it is over, I will be the better for it, financially, spiritually, emotionally.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

Sister Toldja said...

I did you! I fixed it!!!!

Back in a few! Gotta take a kid home.