Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Kesi in the car

This should become a regular thing. Me+ kesi+ car+ radio= something funny. Por exemple:

Tuesday night. We're driving to walmart. I was in a particularly bad mood (not bad, maybe unsettled) because it was like 1am and I didn't want to go to walmart so late, but alas. He's talking to me about something, and he's making me laugh, and "behind these hazel eyes" comes on the radio.

Between my singing I comment, "I wish I had hazel eyes. I'd be like, 50% cuter."

"Nah."

"Why?"

"I don't think you could get any cuter."

"aw."

"Plus, if you were any cuter, I'd have to strong-arm niggas. Like, 'Ay! What the fuck you looking at!' Then I'd have to beat them up."

Wow. Ok... No hazel for me. I'm sitting there cracking up at him. He paints a scene of him wrecking shop cuz dudes like my eyes.

The funny thing is, I know he wouldn't do that, but he's capable. Especially when he tells me he charged across the gym and tried to beat up a boy for talking to his middle school girlfriend.

Seriously boo?
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

La said...

hahahaha awwww Albert is violent. another reason to love him so.