Saturday, November 03, 2007

kesi's birthday

lotsa photos!!! here we go!

here's one i took at the bus stop on the way to the hotel. we were tripping, talking about "deep stuff" and what it would be like if monkeys lived in the city, and then there were butterflies around. it was one of those times wrere whatever came to mind, we were chatting about. great start.


Our room. a bit different than the last one... this hotel is a bit more businessy than the other one.


our dinner, and us at the mall.




can you believe i didnt buy ANYTHING at the mall? i had to be held as we walked by victoria's secret. this had more to do with my not having any money than it being "blackout day." i dont think that was the most well thought out plan because most places look at sales weekly, not daily; if you wanna buy something youre gonna whether it be today or tomorrow; and it has been tried before with gas boycots and it has failed. boycots are more centralized and for longer, for the most parts. but that is not the point of this post, so...

i was trying to get all experimental with the camera and whatnot.


Thurm came over and we had some chinese. we all talked, and for some reason he has a problem with talking about sex around me. at least, specific sex, cuz we joke all the time. but he kept like half whispering to kesi about whatever happened with some girl yesterday. fine then! damn!


this one's my fave. we watched a lil tv after kyle left.

american gladiators was on! celebrity edition from the 90s, and Dean Cain was on it. i took the time to tell him the tragic story of my love for Dean, and how i wrote him a letter and he sent me an autographed postcard. then, when i moved to ATL, i couldnt take the bookbag that all my treasured items were in, including Dean's autograph. and the family member who kept my bag got evicted and Dean was lost forever. it still tears me up.

today we went to the mall again and had Chik-fil-a. again, i avoided all stores, even though i needed a belt. kesi disallowed me to go to wet seal. sigh... we did, however, go to the one store i would surely not buy anything from:

Gamestop. i play video games, but ive not bought one for myself. i play whats around. but its his birthday, so i didnt whine.

you guys, im so relaxed! he is too. amazing what one night away will do. my mind is so clear of all worry. we'll see what happens later. but for now... i kinda wish we could redo yesterday exactly how we did it the first time.

2 comments:

Jameil said...

yay!!!!!!!!! you used that name but i'ma let you slide b/c you all boo-loved up. you and kesi look so adorable in that pic. bandwagon--- GET MARRIED NOW!! :) "it was one of those times were whatever came to mind, we were chatting about." sounds like y'all were high.

the joy said...

Yeah I realized I used the name but I can't fix it right now. Wasn't that a nice pic? Its my wallpaper on my phone too. Sigh... I'd love to get married, like yesterday. But the kid is broke. I got 2 years man. Gonna step my game up!

Just high on life.