Friday, November 02, 2007

Day 2!

I decided to do this blogging every day thing. I didn't sign up... Doesn't seem like I need to to participate, but at the same time I can't sign up from the blackberry molases (lol). (have you all noticed I've been commenting regularly again? Woo!) I don't think this counts as todays but just in case... Today's Kesi's birthday so I will be tied up with the "romance and intrigue."

* btw why is today "romance and intrigue? I inquired with a front desk dude about late check outs at the hotel. "you staying here?" no. You know I can't stay where I work. "oh, where then?" buckhead. Its my boyfriend's birthday. "oh! What ya'll gonna do at the hotel?" uh excurs me? What would you do with one night at the hotel? So I come back with, "oh, you know, romance and intrigue..." dude. What do you think I'm gonna say? It was either that or "big fat orgy." the real answer lies somewhere in between those two. Nosy.

*Lauren's pressuring me to get married ASAP. Its so cute. She's pissed cuz I have her a tentative date of 2010. Lol breathe girl! I'd be 26 by then and I always wanted to be married by then. So save the date! I love that she and Kesi love each other. They tease each other like bro and sis.

*mikey is 1 year old! Actually I got him on the 30th of Oct, but I forgot to mention it. I love my lil turtle! He's so lively to be less than a foot long. He gives me the eye like, are you gonna feed me? Water please, big mammal! He's great. We're gonna work on getting him a girlfriend in the coming year.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments:

Jameil said...

lmao @ water please, big mammal! hilarious!! who asks that tho? who really asks people what they're going to do w/their boo lovers? isn't it so fun w/your 2 bestests get along? fab.

the joy said...

I really think he speaks to me. My turtle uses his words.

Rude people, that's who.
Yeah they're precious.