Sunday, November 04, 2007

Busy hands

I'm taking a break. Whew! Since I woke up this afternoon (that's right. I woke up at about 1230) I have been doing 2 things: watching TV and crocheting. I like to use my days off to catch up on the things people are requesting.

There's the 2nd Cowboys blanket, which I am honestly not feeling at all. I'm bored with it and I'm considering giving dude back his deposit and saying eff it. I'm not even half done because even when I was active on it, I was just not inspired! Ugh. Not to mention the bad experience I had with the first one. It took forever and I should have never agreed to the 2nd one, despite the fact that I have a better grip on the technique. I'm even tired of talking about it.

This girl I went to hs with saw my scarf on facebook. The one with the pink, green and brown "patches." And she loved it and wanted me to make her one just like it (I refused to sell her mine. It is one of the few things I made for me, so...). While I was trying to get Mo to feel my pain about having to copy my scarf, she sees the pic and decides she wants one too! "ooh and a hat to match! And put pockets on it... And tassels!" so now I have to make two scarves that are identical to the one I made for myself. I'm thinking it'll be my signature pattern now, and I might bust them out in different colors. Yea!

I made my cousin a "snood." I had never heard the word until she asked me for it, lol. Its one of those kinda floppy hats. Its so cute! I'm glad I know how to make it cuz it looks cuter on girls than skully hats. I told her I'd rename it the "Alyse" hat when people ask for them. I think I'll name my scarves with names in them "Aster," and so on... I just don't remember who I made what for first. Its cool though, cuz all my friends have unique names.

My aunt called me yesterday and asked me to make her a blanket for a baby shower. When's the shower? Oh... Next Sunday! I'm cool though. I can make it. She's giving me free reign. I just have to put her name in it. I'm taking the time while I work on the other projects to brainstorm. I have pink and yellow so far but I think I want one more color and a pattern? Sigh.

Back to work. I'm gonna rack up by the end of the week.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: