Thursday, November 15, 2007

An interlude.

So Kesi and I were riding in the car and The Dream's "shawty is a 10." came on. After a few minutes of Kesi throwing random "eh"s into the atmosphere, he says, "this song really caught on out of nowhere. Wonder why."

"cuz, you know, its a lot of tens out there that's feeling this." clearly there's a lil brag in my voice. I resist the urge to pop my collar.

"yeah, yeah, yeah." pause. "but its a lot of sixes who THINK they are tens. They're really digging it."

That is true though...
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

4 comments:

Ms.Lady said...

y'all are special..in a cute kind of way..kind of..lol..i cant stand that song..you know how i am with music..extremely picky.

Adei von K said...

i loooooove that stupid ass song! i actually think its cute anf funny! i laugh when i hear it cause i had the words all mixed up!

does he say "i don't need no juice for this hen"?

whatever the case, that "sixes thinking their tens" comment is HUH-LARIOUS!

La said...

hahahahaha hence why I heart Albert

the joy said...

Ms lady- I know. But that shit is catchy! I wouldn't buy the cd but ill dance to it in the club.

Stace- if he isn't he should be!

La- his comedic timing... The boy is on top of it.