Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I believe in "aliens." I believe that God is infinite, and it would be foolish to believe that and deny that He may possibly have created other life that we don't know about. Right? With that said, I don't necessarily believe that there are UFOs swarming around teasing people with their presence and anally probing people. I feel like more than just the few people who have "seen one" would have by now.

I also understand that my theories and beliefs are fantastic and maybe crazy. But I am lil ol Joy, posting on a blog, and I'm not trying to impress or persuade anyone.

Who know who is though? Dennis kusinych (or however you spell it) and John McCain. Don't be going on tv telling folks you seen UFOs! Sigh. People will think you are fantastic and maybe crazy! Or are you going for that "I seen one too!" vote? Cuz lemme tell you, the "that dude is crazy" voting pool is MUCH bigger. Much. I mean, you're running for president! Did you watch "independence day" last week?

Honestly, I wasn't going to vote for one of you either way, and the other one, well, I don't really know you... But now you're the joke of CNN. Is that what you wanted? I hope not. Or is this some plot to get your name out there? I am bereft of words.

Bereft.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

5 comments:

Adei von K said...

negative attention is better than no attention. the rate the two you mentioned are going, that was air-time they couldn't've gotten elsewhere.

the joy said...

Very true. But now I we think they're crazy.

Jameil said...

lol. but with dk... stace is right. there are so many people who have no clue who he is that some of them will now look him up. they probably won't vote for him, but you never know. i liked john mccain in 2000. i would've voted for him over al gore if he'd won the republican nod. now, his views are diametrically opposed to mine. blech. plus he's like 100.

La said...

is it wrong that i refuse to devote any attention to any of the antics the candidates are engaging in? When it gets closer to election time, I'll sit down and read a summary of their views in black and white and vote. The rhetoric makes my head hurt

the joy said...

Jameil- I'm seeing that. But I still am gonna look at em sideways. As far as McCain, I didn't get into it until summer before elections. I wasn't the most informed of voters.

La- I know. I am semi like that right now too. I don't really care who gets the repub nod, although Rudy could shake things up. As far as dems, I don't know man. Lots of options. If it weren't for CNN seeping into my brain, I wouldn't know half of what I know.