Friday, November 09, 2007

How its made.

This freaking show has me hypnotized. Yesterday I learned about how drums, jawbreakers, engine blocks, and electrode solderers were made. Is any of that relevant to my life? No. But its still mad interesting! It was like 1am, and I'm sitting there, crocheting and watching like wow!

I've been catching the first season of ANTM on MTV. They hardly ever show it and I can see why. The only girl I recognized was Adrianne's crazy ass. And the Latina dancer who jumps pretty but has sucky self esteem. I remember when I had low self esteem. But at the same time, I wasn't really proficient at anything. Once I got to high school and realized people relied on me and that I was pretty cool, that went out the window. Anyways Tyra was way more hands on. She was at every shoot! I loved the snake one. I like snakes. I found it funny that almost every girl had a fear of them. Honestly, once you know they're not poisonous and the worst you can get is a lil bite from them, its whatever. I've never been bitten but I've handled a lot of snakes. They're very nice creatures. I didn't know Kimora was one of the original judges. Shows how much they really air that season.

There's this woman I know who tends to throw lil sad comments into general conversation. "you're lucky. When I was younger I never thought I was pretty." "I wish I could (insert thing here)." I just ignore her when she gets like that. What am I supposed to say? I didn't know you when you were younger. And you probably could do whatever if you tried. But you already know that. And you're too old to be having my ass give you pep talks.

Its starting to get cold. I hate this indecisive weather. Like, right now, its about 60. But when I leave work tonight its gonna be in the 40s. A whole 20 degrees? Really? I would much rather it be like up north where I don't have to choose between a) having to wear a sweat shirt in the day and freezing when I get off; b) wearing a bubble jacket so I'll be warm at night and sweating in the daytime; or c) bringing both and having hella shit to carry. Today I chose B and my neck is on fire right now. Up north it doesn't derivate so much. And cold is cold really. Once you get to a certain level of cold its all the same. Add the fact that there is no moisture in the air, and my nose is as dry as a desert, and I'm just not having a great November, weather-wise.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments:

Dopelikelouboutins said...

I think I found your blog off a link from La's hope u aint mind me hopping over and reading a bit lol!

Adei von K said...

that's how i feel about the weather. even though its not as cold here, the indecisive-ness can still mess you up. you leave in the morning wearing one thing and need something else when you come back home!!