Saturday, November 10, 2007

Blank

You ever be like, walking down the street, or driving, or in the grocery store, and you're deep in thought, and in the middle of this epic monologue your brain is having you think, "gosh, this would make a great blog entry!" but by the time you get to a computer or your pda, all the good points you made are gone?

Yep. Just happened.

I was trying to write about how despite the fact that I'm pretty open at home, I'm kind of a prude at work. And there was so much I wanted to say! Damn it!

You guys, that one was gonna be good. Maybe it'll come back to me at work... When I can't write about it.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments:

Jameil said...

hahaha. sometimes. but now that i keep a small notebook with me AT ALL TIMES, i usually catch most of the points before the escape. if you carry a purse, you should def. try it.

Ms.Lady said...

that does happen quite often...then i wind up just freestylin.