Thursday, November 08, 2007

*I'm not going to work today. Huzzah! I called off, planning to tell them I was sick. Sigh... I really did get kinda sick! My throat is a lil raw and I'm super cold. But the real reason I skipped work is so I could finish this blanket for my aunt. That's extra money in my pocket, and I'm not losing money from work because I have so many PTO hours that if I were to just quit I'd be set for a few weeks. I've been tempted...

*Here's an excerpt from Kesi's and my late night conversation:

Him: what are you talking about?
Me: love! And monkeys!
Him: what?
Me: monkeys are love.
Him: no...
Me: ok, then, what animal is love?
Him: an elephant. Because they protect their young and mourn losses.
Me: I say fishes. (a school of fish, really) Because there are different kinds, and many small things make up a big group.

The majority of our conversations are abstract. I always compare our relationship to aquatic things. And I'm completely sober!

*This man bled on my counter yesterday. I mean so much blood! He cut his hand on a razor, told his friend he'd probably need stitches, but yet he came in and thought 2 bandaids was gonna do it? Naw. So while applying the bandaid he promptly bled on my counter from the gash in his finger. I mean, his fingertip was hanging off! Barf. Then he tried to spit clean it. So you bled, AND spat on my counter? Why not pee too for good measure? I sprayed the hell out of that counter. It was almost as bad as the time the guy flung his blood on me. Nothing is worse than that.

I don't think I have anything else on my mind right now. I'm gonna go run upstairs and watch my ANTM. One of the few shows that aren't ruined by the writer's strike. I hope they figure this out. Some people are so greedy. Writers are very important! Or else we'd be watching pretty people stare at each other.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

Adei von K said...

OMG, i've witnessed two teeth falling out and a bloody nose. i thought i was going to lose my mind and was so glad i didn't waste time trying to go to med school. as for that man? i would've left the min i saw him holding his finger.