Monday, October 15, 2007

The Riley boo.

"booooo! Ack! Get to da flick." Riley Freeman

I have been known to boo people. I have been doing it long before the cartoon. But Regina King has a knack for the boo. So I will call MY boo, "the Riley boo."

On to other things. Did anyone else have the day off Saturday and see "Legally Blonde, the Musical?" it was so good! The chick who played Elle can really sing. And if you tell me that choreographer was not a gay black man I will fall out. All that booty poppin? Shoot. The jump rope part was crazy. I wanna get jumping. I have one, but my bright self decided to try it indoors and I hit one of my ceiling panels. Yeah, stopped that action. I fell out when the UPS guy started riverdancing. Hee-larious.

Watching MTV this week makes me want to buy a rilo kiley cd. I really like that song "money maker." its funky. I have been disappointed with music lately, so I might have to sleep on the thought for now.

My youngest bro bought the "brain age" game. It said I have the brain of a 67 year old! I'm slow! I might have to steal his game and up that. It has sidoku on it. Arrsome! I kicked butt, but if you get 1 square wrong, they penalize you 20 minutes. 20? (insert Riley boo) That's effed. But it is an incentive to slow down and really think about what you're doing. I'm slightly addicted to it. I'm sure I'm gonna have to buy him some new batteries.

The diary thing is going good. And so is the job hunt. I havent had any interviews but I have applied to a few places- places where I can have a seat! There are a lot of possitions open at my dream location. I don't know if I mentioned it before but I won't mention it again. Let's just say its one of the places Atlanta is famous for. No, not Magic City! Lol. My head feels a lot clearer. Inhale, exhale! I have been writing my 2 week notice in my head. Its my mantra, a la Jameil. I even wrote it in said diary. "to who it may concern: I'm out this bitch! Holla!"
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

4 comments:

Jameil said...

yay mantra!! i need you to get your commenting thing together... like yesterday. i feel neglected. i come home and cry about it.

La said...

LMAO!!! That's one way to quit

the joy said...

im sorry jameil, i hope i fixed that problem. :)

yes it is, lauren, yes it is. that is my openning line.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

as long as the job search aint includimng magic city u will be ok - lol