Friday, September 28, 2007

But first...

I have a very important post to get to, but first...

Lauren and Jameil, stop hating! firstly, I can't post comments still buy I'm getting closer to the promised land. Secondly, not all those quotes were mine. I didn't say lil mama was the hottest in the game, but she is 16 and if given time she could really do sumn. Thirdly, was East point or college park ever called the most dangerous city in America? Yeah, my home town was. Actually it was referred to as the "armpit of America" by Barbara bush. Yeah. Connecticut fools ya with its richest people ish, but I'm from a pretty ishy town. And when I say its more fast paced I mean in the way of conveniences and comforts. Everything down south is spread the eff out. I gotta walk a mile to get to the store. There are three corner stores near my grandma's house. And yep, new York city is a ferry ride away! Woo woo!

Moving on. R Kelly, you are blowing my mind. You are blowing it at 8 AM on a monday while lauren looks down on us from her truck. What the hell is this? You put out a video version of your latest nonsense which is trapped in the closet, then you have the balls to put it on the independent film channel! I'm looking at commercials with you looking like the security guard from "Martin," looking at the camera talking about "stop pimpin!" your brain is trapped in the closet. I hate you.

Is kimora not a drag queen? I just saw the episode where she buys the house that Victoria Beckham turned down (the one with the insane cliff) and she's just so over the top! That is why I love her. She's fabulous in general and in specific. snd who has a spa for kids? Leave it to Los Angeles. It did look like a cute lil spot, but for your lil kids? My mom used to do that kind of stuff for me AT HOME, when she used to do me and my cousin's perms she'd dress us up like we were in a singing group- so fun! Oddly I never liked to wear makeup once I could- but in the end we'd wash it off and be kids. Plus my mom was a cosmetologist and I think she enjoyed it too.

Did you know if you wiki your electronics you can find all kindsa ish about it? I was looking for the solution to this "502 error" that I'm having, and I found out that my pearl lights up! Its pink right now. I might coordinate it with my outfits when I go out. Too much? Yeah so I looked up lauren's sidekick and apparently there's a secret game on there... I love learning.

Yeah so like I said more purposeful post is a-coming.

And just to piggy back: boo ebony! You're showing all your sad lil low self esteem by calling someone out just because you don't approve of her lifestyle choices. We'll see what her story is when they do the nude poses. Bet she does it. Cuz she is wack.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

3 comments:

Jameil said...

the "armpit of America" is something you're proud of? sigh. not having to drive somewhere doesn't mean its not slow. r makes me vomit. i refuse to get trapped in his vortex. yes kimora has high drag tendencies.

La said...

Bebe Bush is not my authority on all things hood. And I thought Camden was the most dangerous city?

GreatWhyte said...

Okay, wait. "High drag tendencies?" What does that mean?
R. Kelly... dead him. He's the worst. Ever. In the world **but I'm still blasting that tp2.com**