Thursday, August 09, 2007

Excuse me.

It is 92 degrees out. At midnight. So you know I'm dying in the day time. I'm not gonna go into how I left my bus pass at home and didn't realize it til I got to the bus stop and had to walk all the way back home! And I live a mile from the stop. In 95 degree weather. And I already didn't want to get up. Whatever we do this weekend I am getting in some water. I'll jump in a puddle for relief.

My friend DD took me to the service last Friday. She brought along her daughter Nya. We all know this lil child is a brat. I'm about to call nanny 911. She actually told me, "you aint my mama," in front of her mother. To which I responded, "that don't mean shit, and you better sit back in your seat like I said!" I feel I'm too young to be treating other people's children like my mom does. But that lil girl gets my pressure up. Why did she finish eating before all of us at the reception? Is that what you call the lil dinner after the funeral? DD said she was gonna be fat by age 5. I do remember when DD used to work with me, Nya would grab stuff like my job was her personal fridge. Lol we'll have her on maury, with her menu scrolling across the screen. But she can be turned around. I don't wanna have to whoop her ass. Lord knows I don't.

Lol and a side note, some turn of conversation caused Nya to grab my breast. Her mom replies, "she loves titties! (I hate that word)" to which I replied, "I wonder why!" and we are reminded why I call her DD. Yeah she had that surgery but they're still kinda big. Kesi called Nya a mini lesbian. He felt bad about it though, as she is three years old. Lol

My manager quit. We're really gonna miss her. I mean, the room was in tears. She explained that her father is ill and her son is at an age where he's more impressionable and needs her influence, plus I'm sure she can afford this. She's a work a holic, and has worked for the hotel for 22 years. Looking back, we should have known: she was taking a lot of time off and delegating a lot. Still, we'll miss her and on top of that, we have no idea who our new manager is gonna be. Whoever it is, we will hate them, guaranteed.

I'm done with my first set of mittens. It was easier than I thought. Yay! Who wants mittens? Ima start hustling them on the train! Lol mittens, batteries, DVD's CD's! Got it for the low, what you need? Lol the girl I'm working on is a delta. I hope the organization doesn't shut me down. I know you gotta be an authorized dealer or some ish. I don't even have my business license yet.

My two preggy peeps are having boys. Squeak! Loves it! Gotta get cracking on the blankies.

Kesi's license got suspended. We have no idea why. I don't know about him but I'm pissed! He's the best driver I know? He will stop at a stop sign at 3am just because he doesn't want to not do it if he passes by in the day time, or maybe perchance there's a cop mesent at that time of night? Ugh. The whole thing is foolish.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

4 comments:

Jameil said...

disgusted by the bratty child!!! but they are great birth control. lmao @ I'll jump in a puddle for relief!! hustle them mittens girl. they will only shut you down if they have all the greek letters on them. you can put DST or 1913 on them. or you can become a registered dealer.

GreatWhyte said...

Actually as long as you don't have the organization's shield (at least for us Deltas), you're cool. I want some Delta mittens!!!!!
LMAO @ "mini lesbian" and the little girl is 3! Hahahahahahahahaha!

the joy said...

thanks for the info chickies...i'll have pix shortly.

justmeReka said...

I'm definitly support curse'n or beatin other people kids especialy if they talk to you like that! lol now about the "mini lesbian" and "she's gonna be fat at 5". tisk tisk tisk