Friday, July 27, 2007

Will you go out with me?

I feel like a secret girlfriend. I told someone I hardly see Kesi before midnight. Its a rare event, unless he is staying over, and that doesn't really count. We hardly go out.

I think I have tomorrow off. See, he has every Saturday off and I usually don't. So I think we're gonna go to the movies. Whenever we have the same days off its automatic couple day. I hijack his day. Eff what you have to do! I'm tagging along! The last day (not night) we spent together was the lake trip. And we really didn't hang, he chilled with the boys and I chilled with the girls.

Sidenote: the girls I hung out with were named Britney and Jen, the two whitest names in the history of names. Seriously. There's a list somewhere; look it up.

Speaking of the lake, my trip is in 2 weeks! "Taps," Breezy's girlfriend, asked me if we were still on. Hells yeah! She's like me: hiking, swimming, the whole nine. She wants to sleep under the stars, which is nice, and I guess I'll have to find my sleeping bags. 2.5 days away from the world, having fun with nature. Yay! Kesi said we should bring a chainsaw, I guess in case this turns into a horror movie? "there are some things too big for a knife but too small for a gun, and what's the medium? A chain saw." we're staying at camp crystal lake, apparently.

I figured out what's wrong with my phone. I need an upgrade to my system. Once that happens I should be able to comment again. Hoo-rah! I feel like a slacker not talking back to you guys, and I've taken to reading new blogs and they don't even know I'm there! How lurky of me!

So, who else is going to see the Simpson's movie? I am! Hopefully tomorrow. I'm gonna wear my itchy and scratchy shirt. Am I a fan or what? I love stace's simpsonization. Looks real jazzy. I can't wait to do mine. I looked up 7elevens so I could get my qwik-e-mart poppin, but there's only one in Atlanta and it is not nearby. That's fine. I guess I wasn't meant to have krusty O's.

Til next time!

Ps, Jameil, that dress is fly!


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

3 comments:

Jameil said...

thx hunny! :) lmao@ secret girlfriend. fab. you forgot becky. i think that's up near the top. what is this outdoors fun you speak of? i'm itching just thinking of it. anything requiring me to be outside for anything other than a short bbq or day at the beach is a no for the kid.

GreatWhyte said...

Samantha is right up there too! But LMAO @ Camp Crystal Lake. That was a throwback for me!
And yeah, I'ma pass on the Simpsons movie. The Simpsons, though? I always thought they were so damn obnoxious.
And camping? Not so much... there's something about sleeping on the same level as things without eyes and ears that scares me a bit.

the joy said...

jameil- becky... thats a pet name in my family. couldnt include that one, though i have never met a black becky...

x- samantha i like! i'd name my kid samantha! i knew someone would feel me on the jason reference. stace really put the love of simpsons into perspective. she said something like, "they pick on society without being obnozious about it. a la south park." i agree.

camping is fun! and we're actually staying in a cabin, but she wants to be outside, so we can work it out. although im bot sure if we're going now, after what happened to her grandma...