Saturday, July 28, 2007

new new ish

i made it to the qwik e mart! yay! this did take alot, and im not sure the image i uploaded had anything to do with the pic. but its all good.
aint i cute? this is the shirt/ scarf combo. strangely, the light washed out the pink in the scarf and the mint in the shirt. and as you can see, its not polka dots, though im sure i could. also, found the timer on my camera and i took this pic myself.

here's the scarf on the bed. the concept was overlapping squares of different sizes. its all abstract! i figure if im doing something for me i can get a lil daring.


a pillow i made for a coworker. remember that hater who was agrivating me at work, talking about my technique? well the woman who i made this for asked her first, and she said what she got was not what she asked for. she really liked mine and of course wants me to do more. karma baby.



at long last, the puerto rican flag is finito. its not all in frame, thats how big it is. and heavy!!! mr PR's dad wants one now, but mr PR is being funny cuz of course he wants to be the only one. we'll see.

and check out my myspace pg for pix of me.

3 comments:

La said...

So um... yeah...

Ima need one of those. Thanks.



Also, why is my BFF so pretty? The world may never know...

Jameil said...

cute pic! um... but why is that pr flag EXTRA hot. you got skills girl. you could make so much money just off of the flag blankets. for real. makes me wish i knew more abt my heritage. OOH! wanna make me a hampton blanket w/the seal? could you do that?

shani-o said...

LOVING the scarf!