Monday, July 30, 2007

Everybody else is doing it...

Except Jameil. She's a blog prude.

1. Lace or silk?
Lace. Although cotton isn't bad if you do it right. Comfort is #1.

2. Do you subscribe to (or regularly buy) any "dirty" magazines? Which ones?
No. What need would I have? I'm not attracted to random women, especially not physically, and I wouldn't buy a mag full of dudes. I hate gratuitous male nudity.

3. Have you ever had sex in the water (tub/pool/lake/ocean)?
Like the consensous, just the shower. Although Kesi and I kissed underwater in the swamps one time, and I got a mouthful of okefenoke.

4. The three words that best describe you in bed are...
Loud, crazy, bendy.

5. The three words that best describe your most recent partner in bed are...
Confident, satisfying, tempting.

6. Did you lose your virginity as an impetuous youth, "to prove that you loved him," because of a romantic gesture, a newlywed, or other?
I'd have to go with impetuous youth. I wanted to get it overwith and see what the fuss was.

****BONUS ROUND****

Name three words that:

Get you excited: visit, vacation, overtime pay (compound word)

Make you squirm: coagulate, Cannibal, microorganism.

Make you laugh: Wesley, uhhh (said really close in my ear), thong-sanders. (all inside jokes of course.)
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

6 comments:

GreatWhyte said...

"Coagulate, cannibal, microorganism?" HILARIOUS!!!! Those words conjured up such negative images for me... funny.

Ms.Honey said...

LOL microorganism LOL hmm interesting....I did this too I wonder how many other folks did this.

Jameil said...

i'm ok w/being a blog prude :P

my l.s. tried to get me to write about my best kisses and i wouldn't even do that.

lmao @ wesley, visit, vacation, overtime pay. hilarious.

La said...

LMAO!!!!!!!! OMG! THONG SANDERRS!!!!!!!!


Lolololololololololololol

GreatWhyte said...

I forgot to say LMAO at Jameil being a blog prude!!

Jameil said...

HURSH X!!