Saturday, July 14, 2007

Devil woman

There's this woman I know. She is quite possibly the worst human I have ever met and had the misfortune to have to be associated with. And I have known some people, lemme tell you.

She's impossibly rude. Even in leisurely conversation, she will interrupt you and carry on as if you are there to marvel in the wonders of her life. I have since stopped asking her about her personal life, for I simply will not place myself in a possition to be looked down upon. And god forbid the conversation isn't a nice one. You'll never get a word in and I'd she's wrong, she'll being something up that's totally unrelated to the issue at hand.

She is incompassionate. I don't think that's a word but who cares. We one day found out that a coworker's sister was in the hospital and needed emergency surgery. As the coworker is crying, she says, "what are you crying for? If that was me I wouldn't be all boo hoo-ing!" I told her it was because she was heartless.

She's the type of person who feels everyone should respond to her whim. If she is in a bad mood, we all must be very careful not to piss her off. That's where my personal conflict with her came in. She tends to talk to people any old way, and when I made it clear that was not an option, she told me that I "would not want a confrontation" with her. I told her that was her choice. And I went on smiling about my day. Yes this person is my supervisor, but no, she isn't my mother, and beginning a sentence addressed to me with, "what did I tell you..." is not gonna fly. I am an adult, in case you haven't heard.

People say all the time, "she's so rude! I can't stand the way she talks. She and I got into it over this and that." and I'd say, that's just the way she is. But I'm starting to realize that "the way she is" is horrible. She's such a bad person. I wonder how her fiance deals with her.

The two of them got into an argument thursday. She decided that we were the ones to blame I guess. I heard them on the phone fighting in their language. A group of fed up employees' complaints brought it to the point where she is now in a meeting with our store manager and the other supervisors. I wonder how this is going to end. In a way, I want her to leave. But at the same time, I don't feel like I'll be at my job much longer. I need a change (more on that later). I just also needed to vent. I've never met someone so inredeemable in my life! Maybe its all a test for me. I hope I'm passing.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

Jameil said...

i LOVE to take it up the food chain when people act out. so refreshing.