Friday, June 08, 2007

TV time.

So I have a few well deserved days off, and I'm spending the day watching soaps and music videos. Its what I do! I'll just ramble on until the video goes off.

Young Berg, "sexy lady."
Who is this kid? His flow is kinda basic and his grill reminds me of those fake teeth you put in as a joke. You know how it makes your lip look funny? Lol.

fantasia, "when I see u."
I can get with this song. Fannie has a funny shaped head. But this is known, huh? Main dude is cute-ish. Did he used to host on BET? Ima buy some false lashes.

Bobby V, "anonymous"
Man, what kind of dude doesn't take the blindfold off? Lol kesi said he's afraid she's ugly. Lol probably. I love his shades! They remind me of the ones I was gonna steal from Will. Lauren has them on in her profile pic. In the shower with clothes on? Really? He's so short. Kesi also pointed out that a timbo song always has a lil breakdown. I'm gonna make a timbaland mixtape. All my fave songs...

Boosie, "Wipe me down"
Ugh. What does that mean? I must say I was jamming to this in the club. Dude in the pink looks like flava flav. Not a good look babes!

Shop boys, "party like a rock star"
That flavor of love chick is in this video. Looking like charli baltimore. Marilyn Manson does not remotely have a tan. My friends Jason and John are in this video. But I never see them! None of these kids look like they listen to rock. Shit, let me quiz them. KISS makeup! Really? Funny. Their other song sounds just like this one.

R Kelly, "flirt"
I hate him! And t pain is in every song on the radio. And does r-uh rhyme anything in this song? You rhyme a word with the same word? BOO! I bet t pain got like 3 kids. Ugly niggas always have kids. Lol. Who finds him cute? He might, MIGHT have a nice body. Money is an aphrodesiac for some.

Ri-ri, "umbrella"
Mary is the only other person I could hear singing this. But I like the way she says umbrella. I'm gonna get eh, eh, eh tattooed on myself. Lol. I would get a perm just for this hair cut. I love bobs in general. No matter, my hair will never be that straight, cuz its not that thick.

Ms Kelly, "like this"
This song makes my booty move. She got them Tina Turner arms. i had a outfit like that silver one for a dance recital. 4th grade. I still have the tassels somewhere around here. Eve got a big forehead too. She has been blonde since day 1. I think she should do jet black.

(side note: I have 7 music video channels I'm flipping through. Why on BET is there a cowgirl movie staring Stacey Dash, Lil Kim, and someone named Monica Calhoun? Oh wait, Mario van Peebles! Is that Da brat? Wait no, its Lisa Ray in a doo rag. I am starting to see the resemblance. Foolery.)

DJ khaled and a buncha folk, "we takin over"
Damn, did ya'll see akon throw that kid? Shame. Did Rick Ross really say "biggie of my city"? Stop! My homeboy got mistaken for Fat Joe the other day. He's not near that big. I think he looks more like khaled. "I love brain, I need a leech," foolish! Lil Wayne really does look like sonic the hedgehog. I think he knows and doesn't care.

Fabolous, "u make me betta"
Somebody tell neyo to stop poking out his lip. It makes his nose look that much flatter. I like this song. Who is this chick? I've seen her in a movie or something. She looks like Nicole from PCD, but I know that's not her. Ray J? Barf. Cameo having ass. Rosalyn Sanches! Her name popped up on fab's phone. She's pretty.

Mika, "love today"
Can't believe this is the first non r&b video. White pants? Stop that. I live his curls. De day de da de do, lol. This song is catchy.

UGK and outkast, "international players anthem"
Scuse me, who isn't in this video? Youda thought dre really got married. Who made t pain the choir director? I love this song. Pimp C got on my grandma's hat! Brian barber needs Jesus. With that hair... And the shades. Pimp c- "I'll stand outside the church but I aint going in." lol. Damn fonsworth and the white pants! I'd whoop their asses fucking up my cake!

TI, "big things poppin"
After the shirtless pushups, I have no rememberance of anything else that happened in this video. My mind went blank. 2 TI's? Drool....

Ok, now I'm hungry. And I think I'll watch the end of this foolish ass cowgirl movie...
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

5 comments:

Jameil said...

international players anthem is my ish!!!!!!! that is like the best song ever. for no reason. watchin all that music tv. you're almost dumb now. party like a rockstar is my ish, too. r-uh is so annoying as is ri ri. he's too old and married to be flirtin and her song is dumb as a box of rocks. i love riri's bob, kelis's is on my list, too. fab. my hair is far too "fine" as well. damn that mother of mine w/a head full of baby hair!!! this is all her fault!

fuckgoogle said...

Ramblings equal classic.

La said...

I saw the video.






OMG.

shani-o said...

You are a mess for this! Love it.

the joy said...

Jam- I know! My mom's got the softest hair. Its in a lil fro right now and its so fine. She used to always try to give mine body as a coping mech.

911- thanks!

La- I KNOW! The BIL was making fun. They're jealous.

Shani- thanks. It was a growing experience.