Thursday, June 14, 2007

Free tattoos: a text in one act.

La: I have to be at work at 6:30.

Me: Uh, why? You work in (that ish Lauren does)! No one's buying (that ish Lauren sells) that early.

La: Inventory. They're also trying to not give me my time off

Me: I hate them. Deeply.

La: me too. Meeeee tooooo.

Me: Lol. I'm thinking of buying a henna kit. Will you let me do one? Btw East Point
Sacred Heart has a guy there in apprenticeship and he's doing free tatts.

La: Yes. And woo! Free tattoos! I want!!

Me: I know, that's why I told you. Everyone's getting tattoos and I want one but I've already decided that's not my path. Hence the henna. This lady today gave us a DIY lesson and a website.

La: get a tattoo! They're cool! Be cool like me!

Me: No peer pressure! I'm too fickle for tattoos. And I want something totally original. This lady had a scripture. Written in heiroglyphics. On her chest.

La: GET IT. You can get something totally joy and something that means something to you. We'll go together! Yay!

Me: No tattoos. There are other reasons. I have no idea where I could get a tattoo that (my mom) would never see, and if I did I'd have nightmares that I'd go to hell over it. Trust. Plus kesi said they're not attractive to him and I told him I wouldn't get one if there was a chance he wouldn't like it. And I have no idea what I want!

La: Lol. DO IT.

Me: Stop peer pressuring me! What if I get a tattoo and hate it and blame you and it ruins our friendship!

La: That would so never happen. DO IT.

Me: I'm kicking and screaming!

La: Um... does that mean yes? Lol

Me: No. Kesi said I shouldn't listen to you because you're an addict.

La: Oh YOU WILL!

Me: I'm gonna get a tattoo that says Lauren made me get a tattoo.

La: Ok I don't like that, lol. I'm gonna think of something so tiny yet cool that you'll have to get it.

Me: No response to the addict?

La: ( you know, I can't remember what she said...)

Me: That's just what an addict would say.

La: I'm kicking you. *kick*

Me: "Lauren kicked me and made me get a tattoo."

La: No! Bah!

Me: I can get it in heiroglyphics!

La: *KICK*

Me: Stop kicking me crazy stinky!

La: Then GET A TATTOO!!! Lol

Me: Never!

La: YOU SHALL!!!!

The end. For now. Lauren will be in town this coming week and she might kidnap my ass and I'll wake up branded. Stay tuned!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

4 comments:

Jameil said...

that sounds like a convo b/t me and stace. and yet... she hasn't thought of one i want either. stay strong tatt free sista!! :)

GreatWhyte said...

Nooooooo!! Do it! Do it! I got one last year thanks to Bishop and... never mind. I'ma blog about it tomorrow when I get home (the picture is on my computer).

La said...

Punk.



I'm gonna get USDA prime branded on your ass, lol

the joy said...

I'm trying Jameil, I'm really trying.

X- lol no! Nevah! But I would like to hear about yours...

La- my arse is kinda meaty...