Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Weekend fun

So can you believe it, I been off since Friday. I have had so many off days I don't remember what all I did... Let's see:

Friday, I spent a quiet day at home. Bro was at work, mom babysitting for a friend, and I sat in front of the dvr catching up on my shows. And crocheting, naturally. I later found out that kesi lest work early and was at home all night. I wasn't so disappointed; I had a nice time with myself. We went to walmart that night and I got some supplies.

Saturday he had an open house at a college (yay!) and I went to the mall. I had a Victoria's Secret coupon I really needed to take care of. I also got a shirt and a shortsleeved hoodie ($5!) and did really good at holding back from doing a shopping spree montage at Wet Seal. We also hung out with a friend that I haven't seen in ages! And I fell asleep. Took a nap amongst all the rowdyness they kept up. Probably cuz kesi refused to feed me. Lol.

Sunday, we went to backlash. That's a wrestling event for those not in the know. I wouldn't consider myself the biggest wrestling fan, but I love to go to sporting events and it is one of the most entertaining ones you can go to. I had so much fun! I basically rooted for the cuter wrestlers- I'm such a girl- and took tons of pics. At one point I really thought someone was gonna die. Undertaker and Batista (pics to come) fell into the pyro pit, sparks flew, beams fell, it was quiet for a minute. I was on the edge of my seat. Fortunately they got up uninjured. Btw, I had been considering my outfit for like a week. I wore a hot pink tee, a grey sweatshirt, a jeans (mini)miniskirt, pink, grey and black argyle kneesocks, and pink and black pumas. When we were walking back to the train station, this guy yelled out the window, "where'd you get your socks?" I don't think he thought I heard him, so when I asked him if he wanted some like it, he looked mad puzzled. Lol I based the outfit on the socks.

Oh and have you had the frosty float at Wendy's? Man, its yummy. You can get any soda. I think I'm gonna try orange soda next time. Yum.

Monday was the day to get myself together. I finished up the two blankets I was working on, made a hat for kesi's coworker, and started a project for myself which I should be done with tonight. I also joked with two friends who I found out were pregnant. They conceived around the same time and are due christmas-ish. One is moving back to Atlanta so I'll get to babysit. Yay!


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

5 comments:

La said...

Who's moving back?

Anonymous said...

Yay!

Madam DLBG said...

weekends to self are wonderful, aren't they!

the joy said...

La- I'm not saying online.

Shani- yay for sure!

Madam- where have yooo been?

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

u know wal-mart is like the new night club in some places - lol. nice blog hon