Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Pardon me?

I usually don't post on current events, but I have to say two things:

1 Paris, sit your 26 year old ass down. You are getting off so easy with your 45 days, that everyone knows is gonna be reduced cuz LA has more criminals than they can hold. You drove drunk. Take your damn punishment. If you were really sorry, you wouldn't be trying to get a pardon. You don't even have to go to jail right away. You can even go promote your show. So shh. Deal with it! I know that just because you're used to getting away with stuff, you figure there's some way to get out of this. But you shouldn't. (by the way, I don't work for Hilton. Thank the lord!)

2 verizon. Ooh you all are trifling. Did you not LISTEN to akon's songs before you signed him? Really? And you're mad at him for a mistake? I mean who knew that girl was 14? What the hell was she doing in a club? And he wasn't simulating a sex act per se; if you've ever been to a reggae club, you have danced somewhat like this. And if he had danced like that with a woman of age, would you have hated on him AND Gwen Stefani? You're ass. I am not saying it wasn't icky to watch. Oh he was handling that chick. But he's no "R-uh". He didn't pee on her. And I don't think he has an affinity for grown lookin teens. But I don't think anyone's looking at you, verizon, saying how could you! You lost a lot of money. Akon is still pretty popular, despite whatever opinions I have about his singing.

But, and here's the real question, will you have clips of "The Simple Life" on your VCasts?
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

4 comments:

Jameil said...

you are nutty. i like paris. i'm not too familiar with drunk driving laws but everyone knows probation violations are a no no. they come inherent w/if you f up again, you're goin down. and people take pics of you getting into a car every single day. come on.

verizon is stupid.

Rell said...

lol, yea paris should be quiet.

Akon is just awful...

Andrew The Asshole said...

Damn she couldn't buy here why out of that? What has happen to the value of the American dollar? I guess it doesn't have the same buying power.

Great point AKON didn't pee on anyone

the joy said...

Jameil- I have been berated by the coverage of these two on CNN. I had to say something.

Rell- thanks.

Andrew- the point is that she probably could buy her way out, but she definitely shouldn't. She has to grow up some time.