Tuesday, May 29, 2007

god, grant me, the serenity

This weekend was packed! i decided to do mostly photos cuz i took alot, and they say so much!

Thursday, family arrived, and everyone said hi and hugged. My cousin Mar is so cute! He's like 2. But that boy is a lil genius. He fell in love with my turtle as soon as he saw it. He's a big animal kid. And also, not a sleeper. He stayed up later than all of us watching the cartoon channel.
Friday, we all woke up pretty late, except my aunt and Big Mar, who decided to buy presents for the baby. Lol he got a bubble gun and went nuts with it. He was pretending he'd been attacked and did a slow motion fall out. Once we got to the hotel, my cousin figured he was a bubble gangsta. Back to my house to take more photos. Then back in the car to pick up my bro. The youngest BIL was there too, complete with a new mohawk. Sick! Later we went to dinner and his fam got a kick out of it. El nopal has delicious taquittos! And I had a peach daiquiri. Yum! I also realized that kesi's side of the family is nice looking, which is important cuz I aint tryin to have ugly kids.

Saturday, I felt like I woke up at the crack of dawn, and so did everyone else. It took a journey to get to my bro's grad. I mean, we had to get in a lil cab, sit in traffic, and figure out where the hell we were going. The graduation was great, if totally boring! It was already a half hour before were would usually get up (10am) and the principal kept lecturing us as to why we couldn't cheer and applaud. Doesn't he know no one ever listens to that? Then this kid got up to give the occasion and took hella pauses and e-nun-ci-a-ted every syllable in his speech. I mean, "GoD, GranT me, The SereniTy, To CHanGe," bla bla. We quoted that all weekend. We decided to walk back to the station, and on the way Lil Mar's flirt came out. The lil girl and he had a staring moment and he gave her a lollypop. How cute! My bro came home and we had a cookout. he looks so drab in this pic. it is on purpose.We played scrabble and guess who won? Oh yes, lil dictionary herself. After I whooped ass, we headed to the hotel to go swimming. For some reason the hot tub felt great. It was like 80, but that thing was like a spa. As soon as we got out of the 'cuzzi, we got in the pool. I had to ease in cuz I I was still in hot tub mode.Later that night I decided to tag along with my bro to the bowling alley. We fooled around a bit first... It was just really important to chill with my bro; he's an adult now and its time to celebrate. here he is celebrating in my mom's wig... Good thing I wasn't set on bowling, cuz the cops harassed us, and me particularly, cuz I was lapped up in the car and they made us go "home." it was all bull and I'd rather not go into it. Instead we went to city cafe and got horrible service. But we still had fun.


i have more to say, but my clicking finger is dead. i only have 1 more day to cover, but its all too much... more later!

5 comments:

Jameil said...

hurray for good times. i hate graduations. they're all boring. lmao @ "which is important cuz I aint tryin to have ugly kids." i know that's right!

shani-o said...

Wow, fun times!!

La said...

Oh god your brother graduated.

Oh I'm old.

Well, you're old. Lol



Look at you gettin' all thick in the thighs!

Madam DLBG said...

I'm over here howling at that pic with cha bro and the wig...

LMAO!!!!

Glad you had fun!

the joy said...

Jameil- I had forgotten that I fell asleep at my own graduation. I'm serious though, no ugly kids. I know my side is good looking, and I'm now reassured on his side.

Shani- I see you had em too!

La- oh, yes. We're both old. Its true. Don't be talking about my thighs! They did look good though.

Madam- he had me rollong with the wig. We were calling him sanjaya, then he started talking like a Mexican.