Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Love list 2

*My obsessive need to take pictures. It helps me to have a piece of the people we lost.
*kendra Wilkinson's laugh.
*the suggestion kesi made that Jim, mike, and donnel Jones should make a song together, excluding nasir Jones, cuz he wouldn't mesh with the dynamic.
*Rose mcgowan.
*chik-fil-a hand spun cookies and cream milkshakes. Worth the $3.
* fiji water. 6 for $6!
*my new longer, tunic-esque shirts.
*"blue" doritos.
*my new camera.
*the fact that I heard my baby talking to an admissions rep this morning.
*its almost summer!
*natasha, jaslene, and Dionne. My top three
*televisionwithoutpity.com
*Sudoku.
*the Comcast Slowski's. "you push it!"
*my blogger peeps. You guys are awesome.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

3 comments:

Madam DLBG said...

I'm awesome? *blusges* gee, thanks!!!

I DIE everytime I see that comcast turtle commercial:
"YOU PUSH IT!! Push it real good."

Jameil said...

damn it!!! madam beat me!! i totally yelled PUSH IT REAL GOOD from the kitchen and my dad was like wtf? so funny.

the joy said...

You guys are nuts. See why I love yas?