Thursday, March 22, 2007

Homegirl fresh

I'm going to a party tomorrow. My friend and I were talking about it earlier today:

Me: I love the open bar. I'm not a heavy drinker, but that shit is expensive. I gotta find me a skirt man. Ima be jazzy.
Him: Okay okay fasho. Trying to show of for Slim (the singer) huh?
Me: Nigga I aint trying to show off! I attract attention naturally cuz I'm just that fly any damn way. And furthermore, I aint trying to be on no one's MySpace lookin like wtf.
Him: Truly. you bringing your camera?
Me: Of course I am. You know I got a digital one now. kesi's got a fresh ass sweatshirt he's wearing tomorrow.
Him: I mad yall jumping fresh as fuck!!
Me: Why? Every time we go out together, which is rare, we get fresh. You shoulda seen us at the black and white party. And I just happen to have new items (shoes and a new hat), so I have to do that.
Him: Well everytime we hung out, it was always tee and jeans.
Me: Did we ever go to a club? Nope. I have on jeans and a tee now. But when I go out I look cuter. I don't look extra like most chicks. You know, I look home girl fresh.
Him: I've never witnessed that of which you speak of.
Me: What? Home girl fresh? Its like, you know some girls gotta wear heels and go all tits and ass. Me, I might wear heels every once in a while, and all the good parts are covered but still sexy. I look taken. Possibly cuz I don't get overdressed.
Him: good shit.
Me: Boom. Your girlfriend does it too, I'm sure. According to her MySpace page.
Him: Definitley she does. She gets tried ALOT.
Me: Yeah it doesn't stop the less observant guys. Mostly cuz they're too vain to realize.
Him: truly.
Me: this is so going on my blog. At least the end part.

And here it is. Don't you agree? I felt "round the way girl" by LL cool J playing in my head. "bamboo earrings, at least two pair... Standing at the bus stop, sucking on a lolly pop..."
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

Madam DLBG said...

Home girl feash is where its at!!! Feeling the 'round the way girl" look...definitely my style!!