Sunday, March 11, 2007

21 questions

After watching hours of music videos, I sent this to my brother who cracked up. Enjoy:

1. How do beyonce and shakira look so much alike?

2. And how much time did she spend with jay to be able to do such a good impression of him?

2b. And is that a baby cayman on a leash? Here comes PETA. Again.

2c. And B, what the hell is up with that braid? Gee. I'm done with this video.

2d. Wait, one more...why are you in the trunk of the rolls? I mean, it is hella spacious...

3. Unk, what is the two step? I have my own ideas but none of the chicks dancing do what I consider a two step. And do you want us to get "will smith" jiggy? Cuz this is not the ninetys boo. And why does DJ montay look like Roy Jones?

4. What the helly hell is the lead singer of fall out boy saying? Ever? I probably wouldn't even know the title of the song if not for the footer at the beginning of the video.

5. Who told swizz beats to continue rapping? He's lucky the beat is hot. Plus he looks like my boo. (yes he does!)

6. Speaking of hot, mims, why are you hot? Run that by me again.

7. Ciara, were you going for dyke? Cuz you def look like this lesbian I know who is equally as small framed but wears giant clothes.

8. Why is TRL still on the air?

9. Christina aguilera does the damn thing. That is not a question. She is a shining example of why I love 40s pin up culture so much.

10. Rich boy, could they really not fit your whole forehead on the cover of your album? Damn.

11. Robin thicke why are you so sexy? If it wasn't for the fact that you will one day look like your dad I'd find you perfectly yummy. And I read you sang "forever my lady" to Paula when you were 14. Melt!

12. Game, do you not know you are wack and not cute? Stop!

13. Gnarls Barkley are you trying to freak me out? Cuz I am.

14. Putting two r&b dudes in your video was supposed to make this thug love more believable, joc? Nah. Nobody is saying, "did you see young joc's sexy self in that video?" baleeve it.

15. Joss stone are you legal yet? Love the hair.

16. Lily Allen you are a dirty broad.

17. Bow wow, you didn't create tatts and forces. Ciara is NOT biting you. You're stupid for saying that ish on the air. Also not a question.

18. When was the last time I saw "da art of storytellin"? Puppets, yay!

19. Fergie, are you trying to warm me up by putting luda in a suit? Cuz its working! G.l.a.m.o.r.o.u.s.

20. J lo, could you subtitle this video for me? Don't think me racist, I just don't speak Spanish that well and we could use this as a learning experience! No? Por que? Lo siento.

21. Snoop, is that the "cool like dat" chick? Aw shit! But keep the chicks with the wigs. Its killin me.

I could go on for days! Sorry, no links from the berry. But I don't think you wanna be in my mental state right now.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

7 comments:

Madam DLBG said...

HUH larious...u got me tickled over here because i was wondering some of the EXACT same things...the only person I tought for sure was gonna be on here was something about Akon and the "make it rain remix"....somethin about "The R-uh" talking about "rain" dont sit too well wit me, lol

shani-o said...

Yes... the BRAID! Come ON, B! That's not upgrading!

Jameil said...

omg!! THAT F-IN BRAID!! THAT'S ALL I COULD SAY!! the big dooky braid for what? huh?! ugh. i was disturbed by how alike they look. how do you look like a white colombian? that ain't right. lmao@ at that lil boy forehead!! ginormous! fergie annoys me.

the joy said...

You know madam, I didn't see the remix til last night. It woulda made the list for sure. Weatherman? Ew. And akon was seriously pronouncing every syllable. How did I miss that?

Shani- oh god the braid! I know she saw that before the shoot. Go out on the street like that, I dare you.

Jamiel- you and fergie need to just fight it out. Or have a spelling bee.

La said...

The one about lily allen wasn't a question.

Jameil said...

TELL THAT HO TO QUIT SPELLIN AT ME!! NOT ONLY DID I SEE AKEELAH AND THE BEE (AND LOVE IT), I WON THE SPELLING BEE IN MY CLASS IN 3RD GRADE!!!!!

the joy said...

i know lauren. i thought about pointing that out too. but then id have to mention that there's 24 questions and 3 statements, and that just didnt seem like a good title.

jamiel, its ok, calm down....