Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My funny valentine

So I gave someone a valentine. Funny story.

I went into the starbucks at my job to get the valentine bear I had been eyeing and forgetting to buy. My friend Walter rung me up.

Me: isn't he cute? He's for my valentine.
Walter: oh yeah? How long have you and your boyfriend been together?
Me: 5 years. But this isn't for him. He's not my valentine.
Walter:??? You are trifling.

Kesi and I don't do Valentines. But I do like to get them for others. This one was for Lauren. She loved it. It was a little guy with a vest and tie and a v-day card. She decided he looked highly homosexual since his vest and tie matched and he had on heart cufflinks. Lol. Between her, Will, and my brother, they named him victor valentino. Victor cuz he could change it easily when he cross dresses. That is all.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

Madam DLBG said...

Victor to Vickie, hunh? LOL...yall are a mess!