Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I'd have a spongebob car.

Is it just an Atlanta thing? A few minutes ago I was walking down the street and a caddy passed me. With a verizon logo on the side. Complete with "can you hear me now? Good." on the trunk side.

This is not new to me. I've seen nesquik, Hawaiian punch, m&ms, tropical skittles, slice soda, etc, on car doors, complete with the car painted the exact color of the product.

Its pretty neat. B said you have to find the decals online and get custom paint, while Kesi and his mom agree that you should be able to contact the company.

Its almost always a big old school car that has the logos on it. Right now we're riding in a new Yorker... Hmm. They also seem to be geared towards kids products. I think I'd want a cartoon on my car. Like, spongebob, or bloo from "Foster's." lmfao!

So do they do that where you're from? Or are we in the A the most fortunate to have rolling advertisements?
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

6 comments:

La said...

I think it's just us.


And maybe Mississippi

Anonymous said...

They do it in Florida also

the joy said...

How do you know they do it in Fla? What have you been watching? I think we should get the new Yorker done up! Please? Maybe not a cartoon but something funky.

Adei von K said...

girl, in tally and M-I-A you see them. grimace (purple monster from mcdonalds) was my fave memorial day weekend. you of course have your UPS, spongebob, tropicana OJ, etc and most of them done on box chevys

Jameil said...

mad at that. def not in pittsburgh. don't know abt charlotte. ask me in a month. i'll be home in 17 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the joy said...

Wow stace they are really doing it in Fla. I thought we were bad. Wait til summer, all the cars will be poppin.

Jamiel, I would love one of these guys to take their car an a road trip just to see the reactions. Loves it!