Thursday, March 01, 2007

more photos!

photos from my birthday! this is the best of the best... some i cant show because of identity issues and some i cant show cuz lauren and i looked silly for most of the weekend.

my cake. it was so sweet for kesi to put my nickname on my cake.

oh this heffa smashed a cake in my face! notice how i havent completely reacted yet; im still smiling and posing behind cake.


me and my babe. we're a tad toasted there... yes i am wearing a birthday girl pin.



i do have on shorts... originally i thought this was a dress, and now im seriously gonna wear extra long tees and short shorts as my look for the spring, cuz it'll be weather appropriate. (hahaha)




us being artsy at the waffle house. thanks Will for the pics.
jazzy on my berry. and wearing will's shades. at like 12:30 at night.






6 comments:

Adei von K said...

um, I am the QUEEN of wearing shades AFTER hours!!! I LOVE wearing shades at night! i think its HUH-larious and FLY! love your pics!! happy happy b-day!

La said...

Hahaha cake in the face. Good times.

Jameil said...

hurray for bdays. shades at night are so ridic. you and stace...

the joy said...

Stace, those shades were fly! Loved them. I was gonna steal them.thanks!

Lauren...I shake my fist at you. *shake*

Jamiel, don't hate! Try it! we'll make a believer out of you.

Madam DLBG said...

Looks like the bday was wonderful. YAY!!! Glad you had fun. HEy LA...just my style...cake in teh face, lol. And I can so tell you were abotu to do it in the pic!! Mad joy was clueless still!!

the joy said...

She got me good huh? Serves me right for trying to really pose for that photo too.