Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Two thoughts

1. I have been blogging every day because I found out that you can email posts straight to your blog. In the settings tab there's a spot where you can create an email address for your blog and mail straight to it. Yay! Only you can't add pics or labels. I can just add those in later...

2. I want some m&m's. Ok, not just any, but the ones that say something. Maybe, happy birthday, or yoj- what Lauren and my DC peeps call me, or anything awesome. Giving a person monogrammed m's is such a cute idea! I wonder if they do peanut or just plain...
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

6 comments:

Adei von K said...

yo, i wish i can go back to the days of blogging every day... i'm doing better now that i've gotten the hang of things with school

where does one get monogrammed m&ms? do you e-mail a request?

Jameil said...

its a very cute idea but they're like $9/bag. out of control. mymms.com/free is the site.

La said...

I want M&Ms!!!


I sense this wasn't the point.

the joy said...

I've been blogging from the train. Good times. I still only had one day off his week and haven't been on an actual cpu.

Thanks for the link jam. Yeah I want someone ELSE to buy it for me.

No Lauren, it wasn't the point. But I have some, you can come get them. *wink*

Madam DLBG said...

You KNOW m&m's are my unhealthy addiction..I'm better now but over last summer I was up to three packs a day!!

the joy said...

It takes me a few days to eat one bag. I nibble.