Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Sparks *editted*

6 more days...



Monday was exactly 5 years since kesi and I first kissed. I'm sure I told this story before so I'll summarize:



We were in the cafeteria and he was sitting directly across from me. I was eating my usual granola and tea (I ate light back then) and he had chicken. After a few minutes, I turned to his friend and made a comment about no one wanting to kiss me (lie! I called myself the kiss ho), and he said, kesi will. My plan was working! And so I drank some tea to make sure there was no granola in my teeth and went for it.



It was literally short and sweet. But I felt... Something. A spark, if you will. My face was red, I know it. And what with all the uproar of people making out across cafeteria tables, lmao. He was blushing too. But he composes himself better.



That little kiss made all the difference. It was that spark.cliché huh? But really, there was clearly something deeper there. We were drawn to each other. I feel it still when we kiss. Even if its just a goodbye.



and now its 5 whole freaking years later! Its funny cuz sometimes I think I should be tired of him. But I'm not! He really is the only one. Swoon. There are times I wish and hope every one that's in love can relate, and moments when I hope this is just a feeling that's ours. 5 years. Yeah. Its better than I could have thought.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

5 comments:

Jameil said...

i'm so the one who always wants to give everyone hope for love! hahaha i'm like its out there! i promise! don't settle! hold out! aren't the sparks wonderful? *stares dreamily into distance*

La said...

Awww. You guys are the cutest. My grandma used to tell me that you keep the one with whom every kiss feels like the first one.

Yeah.

:-)

Madam DLBG said...

**singing** Ist this loveeeeeeeee, that I'm feeeeeling...

Y'all are a-dore-re-blay ;-)

the joy said...

The sparks are awesome jam. You're a bigger woman than i- I think I'd collapse if I couldn't see him every day.

Lauren I'm surprised you're not sick of us. But grandma's right. I wanna kiss no one else.


Thanks for the serenade madam!

Jameil said...

i'm kind of used to it since we've never been together and in the same city. but that doesn't make it easy or fun.