Friday, January 19, 2007

berries

So... I won a blackberry. I also wrote this great post about it that I can't edit,and don't have the strength to retype. But I am super excited with the pearl. This is a $400 phone that I was gonna buy myself for my birthday and I won it!

I'm on it right now if you can't tell. I won it from blender magazine; whenever they publish your quotes in there you win something. I made a comment about flava flav, lol.

This is a good sign for the year. Now if I can get the word out about my birthday party...

4 comments:

Jameil said...

DAMN!! Let me go get on blender yesterday!!

La said...

I'm jealous! But it does bode well for 07.

And I'm pretty sure the word is out. You've got people coming in from DC and Houston, lol

the joy said...

Yay! I love that mag for real jameil. Besides the prizes.

Ashli-
Yeah I was really iffy on that $400. That's a bit much for phones.

Yay! Party!

Adei von K said...

OMG, how did you win!?!? i lOVE winning and OMG, i'm too happy for you!

LOL at Ash's comment! i'm scared of smart phones!