Sunday, January 21, 2007

wah!

Apparently I'm having trouble commenting on people's blogs if they have word verification, which cuts down commenting on half the blogs I read... Boo. Its not fair. So don't think I don't love you guys, I just can't comment til I get on an actual computer. And I can only type but so much before it says the "field is full.". Sigh. Still love the berry though.

I am hurting for a day off. The only day I have I have to go to the doctors. I'm so tired and I want to see kesi while the sun is shining. More

3 comments:

Jameil said...

isn't blogging frustrating in its infintite blessings? i need more than a day off. i need a good week off.

La said...

Yeah! Me too! Turn off word verification Jam! I neeeeeeed to harass you via comments! Lol

the joy said...

It is jamiel. And like Lauren, I am not complete if I can't harass you. And shani. And ashli? I can't remember who has it.