Monday, December 25, 2006

joy's blanket statements

is that a good name? let me know...i plan on creating a new site just for the crocheting.

ok, here are my prices. the dimensions are in parenthesis.

child's scarf (5in x 4ft)- $10
adult scarf (6in x 5.5ft)- $15
baby blanket (3.5x3.5ft)- $40
throw blanket (5x5ft or 6x4ft)- $75

there will be a $5 flat fee for shipping.

remember- these are custom made, quality items that will last a lifetime. whatever colors or designs you want, i'm sure i can make it happen. for some patterns i can add lettering and even shapes. we'll discuss it so you'll get just what you want.

the items will have a two to six week turnaround. right now i'm working on my paypal account- i had one but i cant get them to send me my password. for now you can email me at kaorijoy2002@yahoo.com and while we discuss the details of your design i'll be getting that straightened out.

merry christmas kids! thanks for waiting so patiently! be sure to check out "playing catch up" and "photo post" for images.

6 comments:

Jameil said...

fabulous! i think you should take joy out of the name (sorry. i know how much you love your name). make it more tongue in cheek, less hamilton, nebraska quilting bee.

Madam DLBG said...

YAY...time to get me new year scarf!!

Adei von K said...

you better GET IT Joy!!!

Blanket Statements is a cute title btw...

nebraska quilting bee... LMAO!

the joy said...

yay! i didnt expect so many conments in such short time...

anywho, jamiel i agree. maybe i should take my name out. it does take the cleverness out of it.

madam you just let me know what you want. still working on that paypal acct. i may have to use another email address. boo.

stace, wouldnt you love a scarf for your tally weather? i could put dreezy on it! lol. dont you be agreeing with jamiel and her country home pinings!

La said...

Jam that was what I was gonna say! Def take the Joy out... well not the joy but the Joy, you know? It makes it a lil more clever. My blanket is the bomb yall!!!

the joy said...

i'm jumping up and down! i'm feeling the love.