Wednesday, December 27, 2006

he says the limit for kool aid is 45.

so i'm watching old episodes of girls next door, which i just really started watching, and i found out that none of hef's current girlfriends were in playboy before this year. kesi and i were having a convo last week about whether they were gold-diggers, which made me argue for their merits. he believes that they're just lazy hoes using him. so anyway last night we had this text convo.

me: apparently NONE of hef's girlfriends were in playboy. they were his girls first. so there.
him: so how did he meet that grill wearin chick?
me: she modeled/ waitressed at one of his parties and he asked her out.
him: then he hit it?
me: lol stop being narsty. i'm watching old eps and the first girlfriend said none of them had done it before. dont be trying to add girlfriends cuz i'll stab her during your first kiss.
him: what if they makin us cash money?
me: what are you, a pimp? i makes the money!

lol most of our conversations are equally as retarded. i think we could go a whole day without being serious. but last week, i was very serious.

he was in the magazine aisle. i saw him looking at... her. i never expected her to be at target... it seemed kinda low quality. we'd had issues with her before- sometimes i'd call and she'd be around. i could hear her in the background. not that he hid her from me. but this was too much.

"computer games? put it down. i cant compete with an Xbox and your computer. dont you know how much i love you?" he laughed and put the box down.

lately i've taken to playing mortal combat with him. now i'm addicted too. damn you cruel mistress! usually he'll not play at all or i'll be bored watching him but i think we're bonding which is easier than my bitching about my need for attention.

so no. there's no age limit for playing video games. and for that matter, we still love chicken nuggets.

5 comments:

Jameil said...

kyle will be overjoyed to learn that his question has become a topic on another blog! hilarious.

i love that show. cracks me up. didn't know they were never in playboy before. that's so odd. which one was a waitress? kendra's my fave.

the bf begs me to play video games w/him. ugh. sigh. maybe one day i will.

Madam DLBG said...

aww, video games are great ! I'm addicted 2 scarface of ps2 right now. if I can just get past the speed boat mission!

ur boy and I are on the same page. my vote was 50.

the joy said...

jamiel: yeah i asked him that night you posted and read him the chicken nugget rant. he loved it and we cracked up. kendra is the waitress/ the one with the grill. i love that show too. play some video games. tell him to buy your kind of game... like i got him to buy me tetris.

scarface... i'm sure he has it. he's on the godfather right now. 50! what if you have kids? how will they know the joy of sugared drank?

Jameil said...

ooooooooh my kind of games! fab idea. i like the fighting games. can't wait! thanks joy! he'll be excited tho he gets a little jealous when i do something b/c of bloggers that he's been asking me about for a while. lololol he'll get over it. hilarious!

the joy said...

its all about new angles. there's games out these for everyone. and its a bonding thing.