Friday, December 29, 2006

i'm too old

i'm too fucking old to be worrying about what's not fair. i'm gonna be 23 in a month or so. i got bills. i live with my mom yeah, but we have mutually agreed that i'm a grown woman to be respected as i respect her. i'm trying to get my side hustle going, and get my car fixed and sold. can i do me? can you see that i'm not a child?

so here i am concerned about what's not fair. that people might have a opinion of me that's not at all based on reality. so to avoid what you might have the possibility of thinking i've got to sacrifice. scratch that, we've got to sacrifice. time. that's all i want. but now its a fucking big thing. and its not fair.

and god forbid i or anyone disagree. cuz you can never be wrong. it must be us, and we'll never hear the end of it. i cant just let this sit. but i know i cant talk to you, and that's what bugs me. i'm not the type to hold my thoughts in. but would you even listen? not fair!

damn it. i'm done.

6 comments:

Jameil said...

yeah... not fair doesn't work anymore. sucks huh? my dad is usually cool but sometimes i want to strangle him in his sleep. comes w/living w/the rents past a certain age/time on your own.

the joy said...

you feel me jamiel. its like, i really wanna throw a tantrum. but who'd fall for it?

Madam DLBG said...

unt unh Ms. joy...tel me who did it? DO I need to go get my shank and lay down som laws? You knwo I'm gansta!

the joy said...

no MADam. no need to stab. i feel better now that i talked to some people about the situation. i just hate feeling powerless.

Madam DLBG said...

oh kay...happy ur happy, but if it was ur parents, i couldn't help u out on that one anyway, i'm not down with parental violence, lol

the joy said...

not my parents. theyre awesome. some other fringe person who semi-enfluences my life.