Thursday, December 21, 2006

photo post!

here are a few pics i mentioned over the past month. got on the boy's high speed net and uploaded them. yay!
mikey. this picture was from when he was barely a month in my care. he was actually eating at the time. cutie.


this is my friend mary's scarf. its black if you cant tell. my first profit!










mary's scarf with lettering. since then i found a different way to do lettering. in actuality she wanted hers all black and so i had to figure it out as i went along.











kesi and i at the christmas party. arent we the cutest? he and his hats. its fuzzy cuz this is actually a photo i took of the polaroid they gave me.









me and mom on thanksgiving. i love this picture because i look so much like her! its scary!












enjoy! merry christmas! i'll probably say that on a few posts cuz this wont be the last one before the holiday.


8 comments:

Madam DLBG said...

turtle! turtle! I love him! Gimmie!!!!

So what are you gonna call your company? Joyous Knitting? When can I put in my request? Imma need you to get a paypal account cause a sista don't believe in sending money in the mail...lol. And tell LA to quit hatin'!

ur Kesi and that mustashe **dead** too crute (yes, c-rute).

TWINS! You and mom dukes are a bit sary, lol...I LOVE IT!!

the joy said...

lol. isnt he cute? lil mikey always awake before me. hungry self.

i'm thinking joy's blanket statements... seems clever to me. i think i have a paypal but i'm a little illiterate with the whole thing.

i love his mustache. its the only facial hair he's got now that he cut his hair and beard. we are cute. when i was in high school i used to say we were the couple of the year.

i know! i look more like her every day.

Jameil said...

i'm kind of grossed out by the turtle. sorry! lolol. love that scarf. did you give us prices yet?

the joy said...

i just did my draft of the prices. coming as soon as i can get it done. tomorrow maybe?

alot of people are grossed out by the turtle. i think he looks like a mupset.

La said...

Wow. You and your mom may as well be the same person in that picture. It's a little scary. Hey Mikey! He's so cute. And can we get a clear picture of you and the Al-ster?

the joy said...

youre the only one who knows what he looks like... i'll work on better pics this week.

sometimes i'll catch myself in the mirror like, damn, you look just like your mom!

Adei von K said...

OMG the "Mommy & Me" pic is sooooooo cute Joy!

i'm mad the pic of you and kesi looks like something from my 2nd b-day party... i was born in '82.

the joy said...

lol kesi says any baby pictures, by virtue, have to be fuzzy. he says he swears the truth is no one can look clearly at a baby. dont worry i'm a proud girlfriend. i really wanted to show off my dress.