Monday, November 13, 2006

playing catch up.

there are lots of thisgs i am working on, so let me give a breeze through of them:

1: i been talking to my favorite cousin lately, online and on the phone. we pretty much grew up together. she really hit the nail on the head for me as far as motivation and things pertaining to life and happiness. will go in depth for sure.

2: i missed my bloggiversary. it was nov 10. i posted that day, but i wanted to post about the things i learned over the past year... it'll still be on the way, but not when i had planned.

3: i was looking on my yahoo photos page to find pics of the things i have made (as mentioned in the Commissioned post. why was there only one? boo!!! so i went home and snapped pics of the things that were crocheted in the house. i even took a picture of a picture... here they are:

kesi in his big ol blankie.













the blanket my mom made for me while she was waiting for me to come out. as she finished right as she was going into labor.















my cape verde flag. its folded in half and, of course, the stars are missing.















my mom's throw that she made for herself.















cracking up right now... blurry photo of my friend holding the baby blankie i made for her...
















more to come soon... i'm working on lauren's blanket. i should be done by christmas.

8 comments:

Adei von K said...

yoooooooooooooo!!!!!! that's some SERIOUS stuff!!!! i'm thinking you're here doing throws for couches and beds... you are GANSTA!!

Madam DLBG said...

okay...so when will you post ur prices and offer listings? :-)

Anonymous said...

happy belated bloggiversary....mom's can sew shawty!!!!

Anonymous said...

stace- thanks! i'm smiling! its alot but i do it cuz i love it.

madam... i dont know. i'm talking to my mom about what i should charge. i hope to have everything straight by the new year. i got a few orders from people who saw me making lauren's. yeah!

sarcastik- thanks. i appreciate it.

Madam DLBG said...

I'm serious though...a sista would love a Howard blanket!

Jameil said...

what abt scarves? your cabo verde flag is tight!

the joy said...

oh gee. wow...i do make scarves that's the only thing i got a set price for. $15. as far as the howard blankie email me with the colors, and any particulars you want and i'll hit you back. Kaorijoy2002@yahoo.com. leave your phone number too if you dont mind. i'll try to get prices to you all in a minute. you guys are so great for encouraging me like this. :-)

Anonymous said...

Look at you havin' a side hustle Yoj!