Saturday, November 11, 2006

the roadtrips part...

so yeah, saturday morning lauren calls me way earlier than i am accustomed to being awakened on a saturday morning by anyone/thing i love. it was like 11am. "you awake?" no not really. i so went back to sleep after we finished texting. strangely enough we didnt really get going until about 4pm, after i watched a lil tv and my mom lectured la about her tattoos. lol. so we hop into the Mpala- purposely spelled that way- and head south. did i fail to mention where we were going? to "look, there's alabama!" georgia to see pseudo. it wasnt a far drive cuz lauren does 80 from the driveway, but the fact that she drove an hour says alot about how much she feels for this boy.

so we're drivin, and sharing stories, on this LOOOOOOng stretch of highway, when we come across, no joke, Whiteville, Ga. OMG, am i gonna get lynched? whiteville? shiiii.... can we drive faster? so finally we make it to exit 1. 1! we were really in alabama almost! we pull into a motor lodge and head to pseudo's room. AW!!! they are the cutest. i was jealous. they were cuddles and snuggles and all, and i really missed my booski. of course he was back in the A making music, and in most situations that would be us all snuggly, and everyone else looking on. now i know how it feels. they hadnt seen each other in a bit. you could tell. so huggy. my phone screen saver is them cuddling and looking at tv. it may make me wierd but its a darling photo. the next day i sent him a text message with the pic and a threat/seal of approval. something to the effect of "i think youre a great guy but i will kill you if you hurt her." kesi got one too. its tradition.

so anyway we drive back to atlanta with pseudo SNORING in the back seat. i mean letting the nasal passages have it! so we get into a deep ass convo about their relationship and how they work together and others who have not quite done it for her, one guy in particular. (the man vs. man guy.) we see a billion deer and freaked out over that. damn deer. growl. really nice night to talk and be scared by deer. just peaceful and quiet and beautiful. we get off the highway and pseudo pops up to announce way enthusiastically that we are home. yes we are.

sunday i spent at home, coloring my hair, laden with calls from lauren and a mutual friend who is dying to see her. funny, we're really close but we BARELY see each other. lauren comes to town and suddenly he's mr find-a-way. i'm just saying. yeah he might be in love with her or something, but damn. can a sister get some love? lauren and i planned to take her brother to the movies so he was gonna meet her at my house cuz he had to "pick someone up." lauren's bro is too grown. i told him he needs to be 7 again. he was such a cutie patootie! still is. but i cant call him that cuz he's near grown.

so our mutual friend arrives to see lauren and mock my turtle. they chat for a bit and we head to the movies. lauren says to me, "who's car is he driving?" not his. is it a honda? "yeah." probably his girlfriend's. "so he came to see me in his girlfriend's car?" and she's probably the someone he has to pick up. tacky! now if kesi went to see someone i didnt like, in my car... just, tacky! on to the movies. we saw SawIII. my second time seeing it but it was so good. please watch it. there was one scene i couldnt bear to watch twice, but still i loved it. btw did i mention the food cost a billion dollars? ok yeah we expect movie food to cost but still come on. 8 dollars and they gave me this gigantic coke which i couldnt get through half of. i shoulda snuck something in.

so movie, then it was time to say bye to my friend. i didnt wanna. i dont think we'll see each other til we go to VEGAS BABY in feb. sad face. on the up side, kesi came over and he got the rest of his present, heh heh.

4 comments:

Jameil said...

HAHAHAHA. love the heh heh @the end. and lmao @ "i think youre a great guy but i will kill you if you hurt her." hilarious. aren't friend roadtrips great? i need another.

Anonymous said...

Ha! Its weird reading about your life from someone else perspective. Tacky isn't even the word. It was just downright rude. Goddamn dear! I was soooo paranoid on the way back. Me and Psuedo both. He says he understands your message and will stay around as long as I let him. He knows me so well, lol. Its funny how life works out. I was so sure I'd end up w/our friend. But now I just don't know...

the joy said...

jamiel- my friend was messing with me the next day: why are you in such a good mood? i was well rested to say the least. and sometimes you gotta threaten a dude to see if he really cares.

la- i know that's you. it is wierd huh? if he'll stay around as long as you let him then let him. he's a good guy.

Madam DLBG said...

Sooooooo jealous...this makes me miss my bestest bud even more:-( I'm glad u guys got to catch up and have a blast!