Sunday, June 07, 2009

update

so... how come the area of the police dept where you would your case# is closed on weekends? whats that about? i called when my mom got home at 6pm, and the chick had such a tude on the phone. she was like, "well you gone have to wait til monday anyway." shut up stank woman.

also, after looking at my bank statement online, i realize that the gas station he was hustling at was on cleveland avenue. so this dude came ALLLL the way downtown, to skulk around a hotel looking to steal stuff. he walked into the gift shop's back storeroom and probably would have racked up except my manager was in there, so he made up an excuse, talking about he was trying to apply for a job. so he disappeared and went around to the back of my store and stole my stuff. easy pickins.

i am using kesi's extra phone until i can get my phone replaced. i have to get my case number from the police dept before they can even ship it out. considering how close the warehouse i could have had it by monday if the apd worked on weekends. suckers.

i think thats all.

im pretty sad. i went to a baby shower saturday ande cooked friday. no pictures of either... i have no camera! sigh.

3 comments:

Rashan Jamal said...

it probably was someone that worked in the area. Or if he was smart, someone who lives on the other side of town, and used it far away from home..

When my sister's car was stolen they wouldn't even send an officer out to investigate.

the joy said...

actually i have reason to believe he lives closer to me than my job.

and i had to call again today, then have my security dept call before i could see a cop, then he said, why did you wait to file a report? shut up!!!

Jameil said...

ehug.