Friday, June 05, 2009

robbed

yes, i was robbed.

i was at work, my purse was in the back of the store, as usual, and some guy was lurking around and stole it. he left my purse in one of the back rooms, empty of anything of value to him.

that includes my wallet, which had no money in it but did have my marta card, my check card, and my ID. my camera, my phone, and my brand new zune. so pissed you guys. im more calm now... i cried, kicked shit, yelled a lil, and drank on an empty stomach. but now im waiting for a call from the atl police. well technically my mom is waiting for the call. she's the only one in the house with a phone as of yet. my bro still hasnt got his stuff together since he was robbed.

im wondering why this keeps happening to my family. what did we do? we're nice, god fearing people! we take precautions! geez man... its just shitty.

and he stole my pepper spray. womp. and i cant go get more cuz i dont have an ID so i cant get into starship! super womp.