Saturday, May 16, 2009

PSA

There's something that's been on my mind for a while. Something I've actually been telling my other female friends but somehow neglected to share with my blogger friends. This is not just a message for the women, though I think we can most benefit from it. Please take heed. Its very important.

Ladies. Please. Please! I am begging: stop having sex with Lil Wayne. If ever you are faced with a horny, naked Lil Wayne, do me a favor. Take a step back and look at what you're about to do. Literally, and metaphorically. He's in no way attractive. He's got muscles, sure, but they're covered in tattoos. We all know I have no problem with tattoos but I'm pretty sure a lot of his were done while intoxicated. He tattooed his eyelids. And "misunderstood" on his eyebrow. And a crack in his forehead. Look. Do you see it? He had someone drill lightly into his forehead! His dreds look well kept but they probably smell like alcohol and sweat and other druggy bodily secretions. Remember, he does drugs. Many kinds. You're about to have sex with a drug addict. Is he intoxicated now? Ask him. If he says anything, the answer is yes. If he doesn't respond, he's asleep.

If for some reason you still, after all these things I've mentioned to you, find Dewayne Carter attractive enough to bone him, please, please, use a condom. And be on birth control. Take 2 that day. Unlike 2 condoms, 2 pills don't cancel themselves out. Apparently he's already got a lil girl, who he fathered in between successes, a son, born last year by an Asian beautician in Ohio, and horror of horrors- he got Lauren London pregnant. That one literally makes me wanna barf in my mouth. Lauren London. New-new. Unlike what Common said, love is a mystery in this case. Ugh. Anyways, think about this: You may be one of lil Wayne's baby mamas. You guys could start a support group. It would be called "I have a baby by the most unattractive black man in the history of rap." there would surely be some chicks who didn't actually have babies in the group too. They want to laugh at you.

Kesi says quite often that he looks like Sonic the Hedgehog. I like this because I tend to not want to call black men monkeys. I liken myself to Doctor Robotnik. I'm bent on destroying him. Next time I see him, ima throw a chili dog at him.

Don't let my hatred take away from the point. Weezy F Baby is not to be sexed. Its for your own good. Thank you, goodnight.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

3 comments:

Adei von K said...

LMAO!

yeah, new-new news saddened me. she is too pretty for him.

EW!! Lil Wayne!? and how is his sperm still good!?

Jameil said...

being pretty doesn't make you smart. maybe she wanted to have his baby. publicity stunt? maybe not that either who knows. glad there's no one to document my cringe-worthy behavior. methinks the people who need your PSA would ignore it. as usual. lol.

Nerd Girl said...

Hilarious!

And I second Jameil re: Lauren London. Stupid comes in all types of packages. Just ewwwww.