Friday, May 15, 2009

passing the time

when im not reading your blogs, there are alot of obscure (to me) and entertaining sites i like to peruse. here's a list, for your enjoyment:

failblog
it is what it says it is. pictures and videos of people failing. my favorite as of late is the chick who has a "success is not an option" tattoo.

passive aggressive notes
ive been waiting for my own passive aggressive note to come my way so i could submit it. i strive to be not passive aggressive in my written work, simply because of this blog.

awkward family photos
i must say, i have a weird family photo. actually is me and my date for the 8th grade prom. i wrote about him, but ive yet to finish categorising my entries so i dont know where it is. anyways he had the "robot hands on waist" action, and i smiled way too hard. some of these are way worse though.

why the fuck do you have a kid?
i actually found this reading katy perry's blog. the question is valid. especially when you watch the salvia videos. why do people wanna do that stuff? this site should be forwarded to childrens svcs for real.

fark video.
if you havent seen keyboard cat... please enjoy.

you know you dead azz wrong
people are a mess and our blog friend durty mo aint afraid to say it.


texts from last night

i found the fun in binge drinking!!!

No comments: