Wednesday, April 15, 2009

So you know what I learned the "hard" way? When the cable goes out, the electricity goes out. I have cable internet, but it didn't dawn on me that that was the case. So I'm sitting at home Friday night during the tornado warnings, watching Dollhouse, which is great and if you haven't watched I recommend you hulu it ASAP, and I get a few storm warnings but no interruptions. Then @1am ish the cable goes out. Right in the middle of my typing the previous entry. But I'm good because I still have my net. I'm all in the middle of youtube-ing and typing. Then I go to publish: "server cannot be reached" or some mess. Boo! I have cable internet! So now I'm officially bored. And both of them were out til like 3 the next afternoon. Can someone explain how the cable goes out hours after the storm is over? And it wasn't even a bad storm! At least not in my hood. Wtf!

*interjection- those monotone Com/cast commercials make me feel funny. Like a queasy funny.

Anyways for some reason I've been neglecting blogging since I've gotten my laptop. Then the one night that I'm doing it.... Lol yeah I'm gonna probably stay blogging from my blackberry. It feels better to me. Unless I have pix or videos to share. Maybe tomorrow I'll tell you about my coworker who will surely be fired soon, and about Ressurection Sunday and my first time at a Sunday svc in years, and about how I finally know my first kiss is gay.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

3 comments:

Jameil said...

blogger is a beast. it eats your posts. i know it wasn't blogger's fault but i like to blame blogger anyway. lol. i have noticed your neglectful blogging. glad you have, too. step 1) fix. step 2) it. step 3) fix it.

Rashan Jamal said...

My cable never really goes out. That would make me angry.

Shouldn't the laptop make blogging easier?

Oh, if you ever lose internet, you can always type the post in word and post it later.

Southerner in Suomi said...

LOL. Out here in the woods, the power is out an hour after the hurricane warning. It's nuts man!