Sunday, January 18, 2009

Imagine me

Sprawled out on my bed, staring at the ceiling, bored. That's my mental state. Physically, I am, of course, crocheting. I'm making 2 baby blankets, one for my high school friend, and one for a chick who Kesi used to work with (a child to whom I'll be a godmother. How freaked am I! Yay!).

I had other plans this weekend. I was supposed to be going to an artist showcase Friday night but it got canceled. And on Saturday I was supposed to hang with my friend whose birthday it was but he got arrested. This is the ONLY close friend I have whose been arrested (that I know of). My friends don't get arrested. It was a bad charge, btw. He went to pay a fine and they put him in. For like no reason. Except to ruin his birthday, I suppose.

So I've been around the house chilling, finishing projects. I had 5 days off starting Thursday. So far I've spent 3 in the house! Someone rescue me! Big Love comes back tonight. Yeah buddy! And flight of the conchords. They are so funny! Oh TV how you comfort me.



Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments:

Jameil said...

Too bad I wasn't in town. We could've gone to bojangles. Lololol.

Jazzy said...

I almost choked at it being dude's birthday but he got ARRESTED!!! Damn...now that's a birthday, he'll never forget. Hope he's OK.

I hate when I make plans and then end up going nowhere.

When is True Blood coming back on?

PS: I'm just about finished the books...let me know if you want them. I don't know anyone else that watches...they don't know what they're missing!