Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Diet blues.

4 weeks and a day til my birthday. When will the cravings stop Jesus? I really want a bag of SCO Lays. And a sprite. But I haven't had either and that's good. And I know that eating it is not gonna feel as good as not eating it feels to my mind. Knowing that I could go 6 weeks without potatoes if I wanted. I had twizzlers but they're a 'low fat snack' and they don't fill you up at all. They just give you something to chew for 5 minutes. Sigh. And I've been eating granola bars from Starbucks. They're low fat and have nuts and fruit. Breezy said "you know you don't wanna eat that," but they're actually good. So there, booger.

On the down side, I haven't lost any weight. I'm at 139. 1lb I've lost. I've been smoothie-ing and salad-ing and I get 1lb? Bah. I need to exercize, I'm sure, but I hurt my back last week trampolining. Like right at year base of my back. I hear I should have stretched first but I was so gung ho that I just went to it. I've learned my lesson so don't lecture me, ok?

I just need encouragement, so do that. I'm looking forward to my birthday. I'll be 25! Woo! Still clueless as to what I'm gonna do on my birthday, maybe I'll do sumn on Valentine's. Shoot, most of my friends are single anyway. And who cares about that holiday? Its for teens and lil kids. Yeah I said it! Think about it: if you're in a relationship what does it matter if on Feb 14 he gives you candy and flowers? What is he doing on March 28, or October 6? Kesi shows that he loves me even when he's asleep, when he pulls me toward him like I'm his security blanket, lol. Or when he's awake and he pinches my cheeks until I smile, just so he can tell me they're the biggest he's seen. No candy can say more than that. If you only get it on "special" occasions, then I'm sorry for you. And I think you should come to my party because your boyfriend sucks.



Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

5 comments:

Jazzy said...

lmao @ that last line!!!

are you drinking lots of water?

Rashan Jamal said...

LOL you crazy for that your boyfriends sucks line. What about the women that order their own flowers on Valentines Day so they don't feel left out? That's ridiculous to me. Let's start a V Day boycott!!!

Dopelikelouboutins said...

Diets suck lol maybe when ur back recovers you can just do the whole exercise for an hour most days of the week and have a treat on the weekend :-)

the joy said...

diva- i cant help the truth. lol
i wouldnt say lots cuz i hate water, but i do my part.

rashan- i knew i could say that without having jameil put question marks on you, lol. wooo boycot!

diamonds- yeah my back is fine now. im gonna make an effort on my days off.

Adei von K said...

you sound like drew. and in essence, you guys are right.

but i still want a card or something! a flower?